Justin Timberlake "Totally Down" To Collab With Britney

Slave4yew

7 hours ago, Pscott said:

he is as fake as beyonka and Jazonka = he see them dollar bills and his pride goes "wut?" :myjam:

yes  true, I forgot about the being a ***** thing for a second, I still think a song or something together would blow up the Internet:rihclap:

I go back an fourth between hating pussyfied and thinking that if he crawled back to Britney throw glass she be happier, tho that was be4 we got the Britney we have today happy an looking  healthy, so MAYBE I'm finally over this relationship:NYsassy:

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, Daveh422 said:

your true, I forgot about the being a ***** thing for a second, I still think a song or something together would blow up the Internet:rihclap:

I go back an fourth between hating pussyfied and thinking that if he crawled back to Britney throw glass she be happier, tho that was be4 we got the Britney we have today happy an looking  healthy, so MAYBE I'm finally over this relationship:NYsassy:

preach it mate! :donewithit:

8 hours ago, britney_rocks said:

My god let this happen. Performer wise Britney was her best on stage whe she was with him. Hate on him all you want, but she had the most passion for her career when they were together. 

What about itz Era? :jtum:

Nobody danced better at that time than Britney on the trl, ABC special, onyx tour, amas and so on :tbh:

Archived