Can you imagine a LIVE acoustic performance of Just Like Me?

Guest ItsNathanbitch

Guest ItsNathanbitch

Just a simple performance, Britney on a chair, someone on the guitar and and an entirely live performance. It's a shame we'll probably never get something like this, because it would do absolute wonders for her career. :crying1:  And I really think she could pull it off. 

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ItsNathanbitch
2 minutes ago, Acai Berry said:

I would love to see that :sobbing: She has to do something like that on one of these festivals, I know she can :makeitrain:

Ikr? It would give her so much more respect/credibility too! :crying1: 

Guest ItsNathanbitch
1 minute ago, StrawberryKisses said:

I said this in another thread. We must not be the only ones thinking this!
:hype:

Team Britney, you can do it!

We know they read exhale from time to time, so if they're reading this, PLEASE let this happen :orangu: 

I would like something like this. One thing I don't understand is.. for example the apple music festival in London, no way she can lip everything there. Everybody sings there, interacts with the crowd. It would be so ****** awkward if she's like "HI LONDON WHATS UP, HOW Y'ALL FEELING??? I CANT HEAR YOU!!!!" and then just lips 7 songs and disappears :idkney:

3 minutes ago, germanguy20 said:

I would like something like this. One thing I don't understand is.. for example the apple music festival in London, no way she can lip everything there. Everybody sings there, interacts with the crowd. It would be so ****** awkward if she's like "HI LONDON WHATS UP, HOW Y'ALL FEELING??? I CANT HEAR YOU!!!!" and then just lips 7 songs and disappears :idkney:

But that's whats gonna happen though :liberatedaf:

Guest ItsNathanbitch
6 minutes ago, germanguy20 said:

This tbh. And if the SNL rumours are true, she'd definitely have to sing live as apparently they have a 'no lip syncing' policy. That's what I heard on exhale the other day, so I don't know if that's 100% true. But yes, definitely, although at this point I wouldn't be surprised at all :orangu: 

4 minutes ago, germanguy20 said:

I might be delusional but I feel like she'll sing something live eventually :idkney: I mean she seems so confident right now and we have Private Show and What You Need and she really tried to showcase her vocal skills on Glory :idkney:

Guest ItsNathanbitch
4 minutes ago, ALLEYESONUS! said:

I have officially given up on Britney ever singing live again :comingthru:

I still have some faith she may. :orangu: 

Guest ItsNathanbitch
3 minutes ago, Acai Berry said:

I might be delusional but I feel like she'll sing something live eventually :idkney: I mean she seems so confident right now and we have Private Show and What You Need and she really tried to showcase her vocal skills on Glory :idkney:

This. I just have this feeling she will sing something live. I really hope she will, because it's the one thing that's really getting her the most criticism. 

4 minutes ago, TomM0RE said:

it would be amazing yes!!! She needs to do that! Just sit and sing live brit!

it is 2016 she needs to sing live. The criticism towards lip sync is too much today. The gp would really support her more and all her fans would be slayed.

This. It's not like how it was in 2003/4. People aren't so forgiving of lip syncing today. It would definitely help give her some more respect. 

Archived