You all need to stop

I seriously cannot believe how negative most of Britney Army is. We're probably one of the worst fanbases out there. Always whining and bashing everything our idol does - we're actually Britney's biggest fans AND haters.

This era Britney's giving us SO MUCH. I can't even start describing how happy it makes me. It's everything we wanted since probably Circus. She's promoting, she seems so happy and into everything. And all you do is criticize her for every single thing she does. She records a perfect album - you all whine about the cover and booklet; she perform at VMAs - you all destroy it with bad comments; there's a rumor she's recording a song with The Chainsmokers - you all bash her for trying to be ''cool'' for the teenagers. Just stop. Please. You're ruining this perfect era for all of us.

Now, I'm not talking for all of you. Some of you are great and are supportive of her. And I'm not saying that you must be delusional and like everything she does; but if you express your critique, let's make it a constructive one.

We should just be thankful and let Britney know we are appreciating what she's doing.

Rant over! ;)

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I advise you to stay logged off Exhale for the first 4 hours of any Britney release, live performance, video ect, because 9 times out of 10 Exhale is tearing it down and you and everyone else is praising it. I promise you will have better momorable Britney Experiences if you stay off exhale and log back in hours later to see the mess, its always ******* redic with these disgusting Exhale members

Just now, CollidewithME said:

I advise you to stay logged off Exhale for the first 4 hours of any Britney release, live performance, video ect, because 9 times out of 10 Exhale is tearing it down and you and everyone else is praising it. I promise you will have better momorable Britney Experiences if you stay off exhale and log back in hours later to see the mess, its always ******* redic with these disgusting Exhale members

This is so true :embarrassney:

I absolutely agree with this! 

I love Glory, the promo the album is getting is very good

Make Me is rising and slaying!

I really loved the VMA perf, For me it's Iconic because she finally returned and she performed something different, people who complains is people that dont want to watch britney doing different stuff, she already danced and slayed everyone @BBMA with an amazing medley and received a huge award! Let the girl have a performance in peace and enjoying hersefl like she did.

It's not about to do what people expects, it's about to be brave and fearless, Britney is all that and more! 

I'm just ignoring people who complains and staying with people like me who is really happy with britney in present. 

She already did everything i wanted from her in B9, and i'm a really happy stan. 

Britney will keep on doing what she wants and loves, if you want to stay stuck on complains and drama, it's on you guys! 

Guest StrawberryKisses
9 minutes ago, TheCharmedTributes1 said:

This is so true :embarrassney:

I agree. Don't COME ONTO EXHALE AFTER SOMETHING BRITNEY RELATED HAPPENS. People jump onto it like vultures and start tearing it apart.

I loved the VMAs performance. I was happy. I logged into Exhale a couple hours later and it seemed like the anger subsided. But looking at older pages, I see many were disappointed.

Experience everything FOR YOUR SELF!! Don't let Exhale influence you! Believe what you want to believe :)

Archived