A Youtuber made a video to trash talk about Britney's career

jrsn21

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am so sick of people spreading their irrelevant opinions on the internet. Just because you are 20 years into your career and might not be as huge as you were 10 years in, does not mean you should just stop making music and performing for the people who still want to hear and see you. For God's sake, ACDC still ******* tour and release albums; Gwen and Pink still release and perform new material...why not Britney? Why only make a video about her? He sounds like a former fan pressed about the fact that Britney got older. Life happens. If it upsets you, leave in peace and go find another Artist to support. It's simple really.

10 minutes ago, Zulu Spears said:

I am so sick of people spreading their irrelevant opinions on the internet. Just because you are 20 years into your career and might not be as huge as you were 10 years in, does not mean you should just stop making music and performing for the people who still want to hear and see you. For God's sake, ACDC still ******* tour and release albums; Gwen and Pink still release and perform new material...why not Britney? Why only make a video about her? He sounds like a former fan pressed about the fact that Britney got older. Life happens. If it upsets you, leave in peace and go find another Artist to support. It's simple really.

Great talk!

16 minutes ago, Zulu Spears said:

Tell em! :thetea:

12 minutes ago, jrsn21 said:

Great talk!

Thanks. It's true though. Most people tend to only truly appreciate an Artist when they are gone (MJ, Prince, Elvis, Winehouse, Kobain). No thanks. 20 years or not, I'd much rather have the opportunity to support and appreciate the Artist while they are still very much ******* alive, kicking and able. 

43 minutes ago, Zulu Spears said:

Exactly. Preach. Like wtf? He has every right not to like Brit but why would you hope she retires?

She literally has no affect on his life whatsoever but wants to take away something we REAL fans appreciate about her JUST because he wants to be a bitchy,superficial queen. It's not about you,hunty!!

Archived