Thoughts on VMA Performance?

britneysbitch

So I haven't been on Exhale in a few Days and Wanted to know what the response was to Britney's VMA performance?

I'm not gonna lie, when they said Britney was up next after Beyonce's performance I was like "OH ****" and got worried. However, I think Britney delivered! I was so happy with her performance! I wasn't expecting a huge spectacle, just a simply re-introduction/redemption for 2007 & that's what we got.

I loved the silhouettes in the beginning (totally called that Britney would open her set this way, btw, although I said she would be singing Private Show) loved the hands. I thought it made for a beautiful affect. I also thought it was very brave & a bold statement for her to start completely alone. Her movements were sharp and sensual, her interactions with GEazy were great ( when she grabbed his crotch i was like :gaspney:) and the remix was tight. Her vocals on MM&I were AMAZING! Seriously, she sounded great. All in all I think she did what she came to do. Show the world that shes back, shes not afraid to stand on her own two feet & that shes sexier than ever. Her body was banging!

My family aren't Britney fans at all, HUGE Beyonce fans, and they even gave Britney credit. They said it was brave of her to go after Beyonce. Although they criticed the lip syncing, most thought the bare set up was beautiful and that she looked and danced great! My mom said "wow shes come a long way." The only thing that would have made it better would have been live/pre-recorded vocals. Its a different time now & people aren't going to let Britney's lip syncing slide like they used to. Britney & her team need to either sing live or get some good/convincing pre-records. 

Sorry for the long rant, but yea what did you guys think? 

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived