Can we just talk about this??? Again...

BritneyLimited

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Lonely-*** said:

I really wish one of G-Eazy's nipples would've popped out. That blazer stayed on tight! It would have caused major media exposure!

Britney looks amazing as always and I'm pressed about everyone down voting my post where I said she can definitely look more flawless. I'm basically saying that she could always look more flawless because there is no limit to her that's all.

I see what you're saying. I really believe she looked flaw free the other night, but sometimes it's a hit and miss. 

22 minutes ago, JoeBitch! said:

I'm scared this is a positive thread from you :decisions:

As I always say, I give credit when credit is due. She gave a solid performance and she looked absolutely amazing. She posed and smiled naturally for the photos, the hair and make up were on point and the dresses she wore were ****, yet still classy. She looked a million bucks. 

And her interaction with Eazy made me swoon...they look really good together :soyeah:

7 minutes ago, reoha098 said:

he looks so proud being with the queen, either on this photo, on the white carpet, on stage. his face screams " hell yeah im with britney :quirkney: "

He does, he's like head over heels for her...I kind wished for the kiss...too bad she was "singing", it would have been so ****! The song kind asks for a hot kiss at the end :awyeah:

12 minutes ago, Marlean said:

Well Ive not been keen of Britney together with anyone since JT but this guy looks alright to me. I wouldnt mind if she started dating him. 

I feel ya, I think she needs someone from the industry that doesn't get starstruck by her or her fame, and has their own money and understands the struggles of the business. He's career is consolidating and he seems a great guy...why not? :lustney:

Archived