General public has always hated britney

Derek08

She always gets backlash for anything. She deliver d a solid performance that nobody by Beyoncé could have pulled off. She had swag, attitude, and sharp moves. How can she compete with a 15 minute mini concert? She did that at billboard and slayed the entire crowd . She performed and killed it and she will get backlash no matter what.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No. 

The GP obviously was there for her first 2 eras

The GP was there for Britney era (the album have amazing sales, the problem was the radio that banned her because the Clear Channel Deal of the Tour) 

The GP was there for Toxic.

The GP was there for Blackout (Britney maybe was in a bad place but look the sales of the singles) 

The GP was obviously there for Circus and her Tour (the biggest of that Year, biggest than Beyonce tour of the same year) 

The GP and the Radio was there for Femme Fatale, her best era in radios WW. I mean in my country all day long playing TTWE.

The problem was: X Factor, bad decision, she don't promote Work ***** (amazing song but a little risky for her and she don't promote and defend her single) and later the album Britney Jean was bad. Now you add Pretty Girls a song with the Most Hated Musician of that Year (Iggy) 

She is recovering of the backlash of amount of bad decisions in the past few years. But she & her team, needs improve more.

The problem right now with the predictions of the sales of Glory are the result of not promoting the song and the album since the day 1. Look the single it's AMAZING and is in the top 5 but with promotion a little late 1 month later. If they promote Make Me Since the day 1 with a Good Video (Britney is a VERY visual artist) I'm sure Glory will debut at #1.

3 minutes ago, HotAsIce.ve said:

No. 

The GP obviously was there for her first 2 eras

The GP was there for Britney era (the album have amazing sales, the problem was the radio that banned her because the Clear Channel Deal of the Tour) 

The GP was there for Toxic.

The GP was there for Blackout (Britney maybe was in a bad place but look the sales of the singles) 

The GP was obviously there for Circus and her Tour (the biggest of that Year, biggest than Beyonce tour of the same year) 

The GP and the Radio was there for Femme Fatale, her best era in radios WW. I mean in my country all day long playing TTWE.

The problem was: X Factor, bad decision, she don't promote Work ***** (amazing song but a little risky for her and she don't promote and defend her single) and later the album Britney Jean was bad. Now you add Pretty Girls a song with the Most Hated Musician of that Year (Iggy) 

She is recovering of the backlash of amount of bad decisions in the past few years. But she & her team, needs improve more.

The problem right now with the predictions of the sales of Glory are the result of not promoting the song and the album since the day 1. Look the single it's AMAZING and is in the top 5 but with promotion a little late 1 month later. If they promote Make Me Since the day 1 with a Good Video (Britney is a VERY visual artist) I'm sure Glory will debut at #1.

Heaux bye :tiffsmoke:

The Britney hate began after In The Zone. When she married Jason in 2k4. People started to hate her and called her white trash. 

I think the hate mainly started after she married Jason Alexander and she was seen as trashy. She was hated when she married K-Fed and then when she had her meltdown. Plus other big name popstars like Beyonce and Rihanna took over and overshadowed her a bit in the music world. The Circus era was good music wise but I can't help but think she was overshadowed by Lady Gaga in 2009. That doesn't help either. Some of the GP have always hated her though because of her image. 

Archived