NYC Fans - GLORY Album Release Parties (Tues @ Ritz / Wed @ Rise)

iammaffyou

Personally, I am going to go to RISE on Wednesday and show up around 9 (maybe a bit earlier). I am not into the RITZ and it's a bit too much. Rise would be a better venue to hangout / chill / dance. 

Tuesday, August 30th - The Ritz

14080077_10154068249048347_3877773245936

Wednesday - August 31th - Rise

14066253_311730209178521_512792339571392

https://www.facebook.com/events/165019317267475/ 

CD Giveaways, $6 drink specials after 9pm, Best Britney drag impersonator wins $100 cash prize!! Party starts at 9pm Show time at 11.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, KW. said:

Rise seems more like a show. Will there be dance space?

Yeah there is - I've been there before it's a really cool bar. Rise seems more like an album release - The Ritz sounds like there going to just include some Britney songs throughout the night. Rise also starts at 9 haha

3 minutes ago, KW. said:

Rise seems more like a show. Will there be dance space?

https://www.facebook.com/events/165019317267475/

8 minutes ago, naturalplayboy said:

thanks for making this thread. i haven't been to either. what do you mean ritz is a bit too much? lol

rise does sound good because it starts at 9. i would just like people to go with because i don't want to go alone. lol. so if anyone on exhale wants to go :)

Its just like very 21 and I'm turning 29 next week. It's very gay club like pounding music and whatnot whereas rise is still dancey its just more bar - socialize. haha check out their facebooks you can see the difference

5 minutes ago, iammaffyou said:

I didn't know about it.... so disappointed. 

Bummer. It was hosted by Bradley (MuuMuse), and started with extra heavy Britney rotations in the DJ set (including playing most/all of Glory intermittently), and epically concluded with at least the last two hours being ONLY Britney. 

Like, pure singalong danceparty heaven. 

I almost died when Toy Soldier came on because it brought me back to going out freshman year of college, during the birth of my standom. 

Also, Lance Bass lowkey twirled through for a hot second, so that was kind of cool too. 

Archived