GUYS! Re-watch the first 40 secs of the performance

Chico101

1 minute ago, Miss Cootie said:

fans can recognize when their fave can do better. Like she did at the bbmas. blame her for our high expectations :) 

Agreed! Maybe she can do better. 

I don't think its fair to compare the BBMAs and VMAs. They were looking to achieve two different objectives:

1. BBMAs  wanted to remind the world who Britney was.
  2. VMAs wanted to show the world what else Britney can do.
  • Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

******* im just sayin this: i slept 2 hours just to see our queen live ok?? and yes it wasnt iconic it wasnt big but im slayed bc she is once again confident and there were some parts where we could definitely tell our primeney is back tumblr_ob98lx1EnK1u6n38po1_250.gif and btw MM is #2 on itunes and keeping up with those green updates so she did something right ok?? tumblr_ob98lx1EnK1u6n38po1_250.gif 

7 minutes ago, Chico101 said:

Unlike the GP we've seen the POM videos a million times so it wasn't new to us.

But the performance was truly good coming from 2007's performance and given the fact that most of the GP haven't sen POM videos...

That Beyonce BBMA performance slayed though. I'm no longer a fan of hers but I won't deny the production of that was on point.

Beyoncé's production is always great which is a lot of what Britney lacks. Britney isn't the dancer she once was so they should have insane production to distract from that and lip syncing. her little projection thing at PH just isn't enough. her Circus tour is a great example of incredible production.. she needs to get with it 

15 minutes ago, bassomnia said:

Well, I guess, for the most of the flop fan base, it seems like Britney's performance is bad because there are only few dancers. We obviously like it when it is messy. But me not, I like it minimalistic the way it is.

I like to be concentrated on her

Thank u! Finally someone else gets what I am saying!!!! It was so good to see her talent on showcase and not the firework show before her. She has done what beyonce is doing already. When beyonka did a similar opening at the amas for run the world she was praised for it and honestly britney did it better. At work now ill supply link later 

33 minutes ago, freakshow said:

it slayed me she really did a good job at first until g-eazy came out and she started to lip sync MMAI. 

Even if she sang it live and it wasn't perfect it would've been better. Even if she sang along to the prerecorded vocals. That would've really made a difference. People would've love that. 

I watched the performance like 50 times already and i can honestly say that I love it :crying1:

She is back people! Her spark in eyes, her flexibility, her swag.. FFney could never :crying1:

The 2nd chorus is giving me chills! Well done Britney!!! :bow:

She proved that she can own the stage by herself almost.. without 'smoke and mirrors' and props!

8 minutes ago, Perfection said:

Even if she sang it live and it wasn't perfect it would've been better. Even if she sang along to the prerecorded vocals. That would've really made a difference. People would've love that. 

i agree... she should've pre-recorded the vocals tbh... i cant with her team wtf were they thinking?? tumblr_ob98lx1EnK1u6n38po1_250.gif

55 minutes ago, Chico101 said:

I dare anyone to re-watch the first 40 seconds of Britney's 2016 VMA's performance and say that it wasn't ******* genius and creative how they got the shadow hands to look like they were caressing and touching Britney. Also the dancers made her look like she was wearing a dress.

The staging of the opening was truly beautiful.

:otears:

I can't believe how much flak people are giving this performance. Britney's team really pulled out the creativity for this one.

I liked how the audiences hands echoed the shadow hands!

Guest ErJ Spears
59 minutes ago, TheLightningThief said:

GEazy ruined it. He was so lost. :awks: I wish Britney would never work/perform with rappers ever again. She doesn't need them and they bring her performances down.

u kidding me? he saved the performance, lol the delusion is real, open your eyes 

I loved this performance. I loved the intro and how it all started. I loved that she picked Yellow. Maybe it would have been fun if something changed to the background in the end (maybe that it went from shadows to flames or something) but I loved the performance overall. She was daring and professional.

Archived