MTV shade Britney in their Snapchat Channel!

HotAsIce.ve

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, HotAsIce.ve said:

I mean if you look MTV Snapchat channel, they don't mention Britney at all. All is: Beyonce, Kanye Video, Rihanna even Ariana.

They only mention Britney on the best dressed. 

i noticed that too and i was about to make a thread about it. why would they do that ? 

mtv sabotaged her yesterday, it was so obvious i'm sure beyonce's team knew that britney would be after her since they calculated everything to make her shine but I doubt if britney of her team knew it, so i think  they did intentionally they were aware about how would be the media reaction due the know rehearsals and the difference between the two productions

2 minutes ago, lirebelde said:

mtv sabotaged her yesterday, it was so obvious i'm sure beyonce's team knew that britney would be after her since they calculated everything to make her shine but I doubt if britney of her team knew it, so i think  they did intentionally they were aware about how would be the media reaction due the know rehearsals and the difference between the two productions

This too. I think she need leave behind the VMAs. For real. 

5 minutes ago, lirebelde said:

Britney's team knew. They do a dress rehearsal before a show and all performers rehearse in order.

6 minutes ago, Miss Cootie said:

Well, ariana sang live on a ******* bicycle. Was it memorable? No. Was it commendable? Yes. Ariana is more popular than brit with the GP nowadays

Yea. Ariana also has more instagram followers than Beyonce.

10 minutes ago, HotAsIce.ve said:

This too. I think she need leave behind the VMAs. For real. 

It was too obvious.  Mtv didn't deserves her and britney's team fell into incompetent category last night , if britney was  some diva-ish like mariah, beyonce and even madonna etc all they would be fired after she performed

51 minutes ago, lirebelde said:

It was too obvious.  Mtv didn't deserves her and britney's team fell into incompetent category last night , if britney was  some diva-ish like mariah, beyonce and even madonna etc all they would be fired after she performed

Yes it her team it was imcompetent last night 

Archived