omg after you watch it 2-3 times you realize that the performance was actually EPIC!

Dynasty

12 minutes ago, Dynasty said:

ofc  i agree her past performances are far better BUT this performance is iconic in itself because it marks the official come back of healthy ready to slay britney :mhm: and it will be remembered as such

It's iconic for us foresure, hottie :chickendance:

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, Dynasty said:

she's gotta flop at some point by wasting so much money on paying for performances and awards tho, and gp is starting to love her less and less, I think this was a miserable attempt of hers to try get the gp back

Even right now we have no idea what her true financial situation is. She may be rich people broke for all we know. Beyonce will always keep the illusion she is on top. She will pay people on Fox news to talk about how controversial she is, as well as other major media outlets, she will fudge record sales, pretend to be an activist. Granted she puts in a lot of hard work and does her best. I would like her if she wasn't such a fake famewhore, but honestly she just isn't that interesting.She's a good entertainer but she just doesn't have that fascination factor like people have with Britney and Rihanna. The real proof is in all the screams and cheers Britney gets as opposed to other stars. She has that MJ quality, the type that makes people scream uncontrollably whenever she is in sight, that most people can't get even if they tried (ahem Justin, Beyonce, Madonna)

5 minutes ago, Dynasty said:

i kind agree, I know that she hired some dance studio for this performance, hence the nice hands idea, the thing is she just hires ppl for the eras, she needs to have someone hired CONSTANTLY whose only job is to take care of her performances :mhm: she'd pay good cash but it would pay out

I think Wade was the best choice for her. I like what he did with Oops, he had production but not too much like Beyonce had. He was a disciple of MJ, and he brought that quality to Britney's performance. The coreograpghy was great, the production was just enough, there was a cresendo and climax, and I think what made the performance iconic was the electric guitar fingers and the pounding the ground at the end. If he was on board he would have made that performance iconic for sure.

1 minute ago, Smokez said:

I think Wade was the best choice for her. I like what he did with Oops, he had production but not too much like Beyonce had. He was a disciple of MJ, and he brought that quality to Britney's performance. The coreograpghy was great, the production was just enough, there was a cresendo and climax, and I think what made the performance iconic was the electric guitar fingers and the pounding the ground at the end. If he was on board he would have made that performance iconic for sure.

yes I miss wade and his iconic choreos :crying1: i wish team B stopped being so cheap tbh our girl deserves only the best

Her performance slayed and I'm not bias or a britard my only probably was why she didn't prerecord other than that this was the best live showing since circus to be honest, I had a friend who's not a Brit Stan tell me all week Britney better come with it or he's giving up 550xl2.jpgit started with this, than this 29esiv5.jpgthan this :tiffsniffle:v8k1lf.jpgI was so proud now he brought the album and he's not a Stan ***** killed it so y'all stop reaching!!

2 minutes ago, Dynasty said:

yes I miss wade and his iconic choreos :crying1: i wish team B stopped being so cheap tbh our girl deserves only the best

lbr the problem Britney has had with Wade in the past is that he works Britney to the bone.

He has won Emmy's for his production design and coreography on So You Think You can Dance and has been called a genius.

She also might be sketched out by the MJ suit because she doesn't want to believe he's guilty and feels like Wade might stab her in the back.

I think now that Britney wants to be back on top again, she should call him.

K I must admit I wasn't completely sure about the performance the first time I watched it, but you are right when you watch it again you realize the pure stripped down nature of this performance. It is epic in is simplicity. She slayed without all the production that all her critics always said she needed to have to shine.  She proved she doesn't need any gimmicks to shine like a superstar. And let's talk about the fact the the artistic level of this performance was off the charts. It shows real growth as an artist and as an individual in general. I am blown away by the risks she took last night. Her confidence is mesmerizing and inspirational!

by the way, the whole G-Eazy kiss thing is the controversy. The fact that they didn't kiss but wanted to so bad is what is making headlines. How epic was that moment that we saw something raw and vulnerable between two human beings. It was utterly beautiful to get the opportunity to witness this between them.

Archived