Important Step for Britney Going Forward!

Svoloch

We all know it has taken a looonnng assss time for Brit to perform at this type of level (fierceness, energy, choreo). :rihclap:

Our expectations will always be sky-high, but just remember what Britney we had couple years ago....2011, 2013 etc. :zoomzoom:

Yes, she has a lot to improve on still, BUT it was a great performance for HER. :clap1:

Plus, I really digged the beginning part with the screen. NO hate, but maybe it's a good thing she saw Beyonce's/Rihanna's artistic performances...maybe she will evolve and incorporate some of that. :soyeah:

Everyone calm down, it wasn't bad at ALL! Plus we got so much more promo LEFT! :bigkiss:

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lets be real, tonight was supposed to be the resurrection of the legendary miss Britney spears..  supposed to be though

she should have stopped vegas a year ago.. her aesthetics now are built around POM in Vegas... i hope NYC had some sort of impact on her.... i'm just done defending her current performances , u know :boredashell:

<3 luckily GLORY happened 

9 minutes ago, rocXtar said:

lets be real, tonight was supposed to be the resurrection of the legendary miss Britney spears..  supposed to be though

she should have stopped vegas a year ago.. her aesthetics now are built around POM in Vegas... i hope NYC had some sort of impact on her.... i'm just done defending her current performances , u know :boredashell:

<3 luckily GLORY happened 

Hun it makes me feel you thought it was a disaster or something :zoomzoom:  It wasn't.....I Honestly don't think SHE is ready for what you want. :lustney:

1 hour ago, Svoloch said:

We all know it has taken a looonnng assss time for Brit to perform at this type of level (fierceness, energy, choreo). :rihclap:

Our expectations will always be sky-high, but just remember what Britney we had couple years ago....2011, 2013 etc. :zoomzoom:

Yes, she has a lot to improve on still, BUT it was a great performance for HER. :clap1:

Plus, I really digged the beginning part with the screen. NO hate, but maybe it's a good thing she saw Beyonce's/Rihanna's artistic performances...maybe she will evolve and incorporate some of that. :soyeah:

Everyone calm down, it wasn't bad at ALL! Plus we got so much more promo LEFT! :bigkiss:

I'm excited to see what other performers inspired her and want to see if she will incorporate new ideas into POM to practice for her next big GP performance!

On 29.8.2016 at 7:07 AM, Svoloch said:

Hun it makes me feel you thought it was a disaster or something :zoomzoom:  It wasn't.....I Honestly don't think SHE is ready for what you want. :lustney:

24hours later.. So i watched the performances again with a "beyonce stan"-friend. I changed the order of the performances. putting Brit right before Beyonce.

The result was funny cuz I thought he'd go crazy for Beyonce's show. But he was more hyped with Britney.

Then we watched Beyonce afterwards... and tbh she's always good .. meaning always on her good level.. She's cohesive thats why I re-collected my thoughts about Britney... Conclusion : Britney, Riri and Beyonce were all putting on a ******* great show. not as competition but yet as a general huge star production where everybody was a great entertainer and gave us what we wanted.!

<3

I bet reading exhale was the problem in the first place

Archived