''MAKE ME'' #12 (+1) LIGHT GREEN UPDATE! (SALES OF LAST WEEK = 71K) - (PREDICTION SALES OF THIS WEEK = 38K)

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, Godlory said:

It's still light green update, guys. Buy it and stream it. :bey:

Just downloaded hola and spotify on my iphone.. so basically I'm now streaming on Apple Music, and on Spotify with USA vpn on iPad (for the past 46 hours non stop) and now on iPhone woth spotify registered on my mother's e-mail :gloria:

We gonna snatch that no.1 8abpJq9.gif.9ed4d81d655dd1917a4890c85ee3

5 minutes ago, chris_fives said:

Just downloaded hola and spotify on my iphone.. so basically I'm now streaming on Apple Music, and on Spotify with USA vpn on iPad (for the past 4- hours non stop) and now on iPhone woth spotify registered on my mother's e-mail :gloria:

We gonna snatch that no.1 8abpJq9.gif.9ed4d81d655dd1917a4890c85ee3

YOU'RE FLAWLESS tumblr_oc1tjgdaK31u6n38po1_250.gif other ******* better follow your example and work hard bc our queen deserves the #1 tumblr_oc1tjgdaK31u6n38po1_250.gif

4 minutes ago, the_toy said:

YOU'RE FLAWLESS tumblr_oc1tjgdaK31u6n38po1_250.gif other ******* better follow your example and work hard bc our queen deserves the #1 tumblr_oc1tjgdaK31u6n38po1_250.gif

TBH!!!

Oh and I also stream youtube playlist: make me audio, make me video, VMA 01 performance and BBMA performance and carpool :queenflopga:

Thank God for my new fast internet :overwhelm:

wtf is happening Make Me is coming again after we almost lost hope in it :hype:

i dont mind much w the album because I know Glory gonna be a good platform for the next album, showing that Britney is still relevant among current new artists, plus w the tons of promo this era that gonna give a huge exposure for her career :bootyney:

32 minutes ago, Pikapi said:

wtf is happening Make Me is coming again after we almost lost hope in it :hype:

i dont mind much w the album because I know Glory gonna be a good platform for the next album, showing that Britney is still relevant among current new artists, plus w the tons of promo this era that gonna give a huge exposure for her career :bootyney:

Yes, consider MM had a lot of doing so-so albums before We belong together. Debut at no2 or 3 still good and helped Britney gain more confidence in her creativity. GLory has many positivity up till now.

I stream Make me audio and video a lot. and also play spotify and apple music.

People lets do the same.

ANd who knows how to buy multiple files from an account?

Archived