iTunes USA: #9 GLORY. BUY - GIFT - STREAM

HotAsIce.ve

• Replies 598
  • Created
  • Last Reply
57 minutes ago, fanman08 said:

Just bought it again (U.S. fan here :bwink:)

Britney's making me go broke whatevs glory is amaze :myjam:

Amazing! 

7 minutes ago, (You Drive Chris) Crazy said:

GIFT ON ITUNES ******* PUT IT ON THE CREDIT CARD IVE GIFTED 6 COPIES ALREADY AND BOUGHT 9 PHYSICAL YESTERDAY ALL SEPERATELY LETS MAKE OUR GIRL #1

Flawless Fan! :myjam:

1 minute ago, Cecig said:

Keep buying it!

This! And Stream!

4 minutes ago, HenryBai said:

I am buying 8 copies and 3 iTunes versions, i've done all I can.

Now I'm streaming and the fans in the US please give a helping hand

I'm not from the US, but I'm streaming with a VPN app. And already a flawless member of here gift me the Album. I think today I already stream the album completely like 9-10 times 

Just now, HotAsIce.ve said:

I'm not from the US, but I'm streaming with a VPN app. And already a flawless member of here gift me the Album. I think today I already stream the album completely like 9-10 times 

Do you want to know how to but albums on US iTunes? I'm not from the US either but i bought from the US account.

Just now, HenryBai said:

Do you want to know how to but albums on US iTunes? I'm not from the US either but i bought from the US account.

I can't buy the album on my flop country we don't have access to $$. Thank god Britney came here on Tour before the economic crisis, now nobody came here. 

The MAIN promo is the VMAs. None of her competition are performing so she has a leg up there. Can we please just wait till then to see what happens with sales and the charts? Make Me definitely got a bump just due to Carpool Karaoke and after tomorrow night, both it and the album should definitely gain popularity! I hate trying to predict charts and sales so let's just, in the words of Britney, "wait and see." 

Just now, HenryBai said:

Can you use paypal? it can use your currency to pay in dollars

Oh honey in my country that don't work like that anymore. Now if you want $ you need buy on the Black Market and that is on Cash at least you have a bank account on another country. 

Its a shame 4 years ago still with limitations but you can buy a lot of things now that it's impossible. For example Venezuela was the Highest Grossing Show of ALL the Femme Fatale Tour. Now it's impossible think any artist can comeback here because the economic crisis. 

Just now, HotAsIce.ve said:

Oh honey in my country that don't work like that anymore. Now if you want $ you need buy on the Black Market and that is on Cash at least you have a bank account on another country. 

Its a shame 4 years ago still with limitations but you can buy a lot of things now that it's impossible. For example Venezuela was the Highest Grossing Show of ALL the Femme Fatale Tour. Now it's impossible think any artist can comeback here because the economic crisis. 

OMG i'm so sorry for that. so you are living in Venezuela?

Archived