Britney Spears' New Album 'Glory' Is Officially Out!

Jordan Miller

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, the comment about it not being my cup of tea in terms of production and sounds was referring to femme fatale. It's just that after the 4th album i think i had grown out of the interest in the music but i was still supportive and routed for her and only spoke good of her and i continue to do that.She had a huge impact on my life growing up. The point to this thread was that even me who had grown out of the interest in the music and pop music in general am back here and listening to Glory on a loop.  

This is great for her career that she can bring people back and appeal to a wider audience again. There's only excitement for her and love in this thread 

1. Till the World Ends / Invitation 

2. Hold It Against Me / Make Me... (feat. G-Eazy)

3. Inside Out / Private Show

4. I Wanna Go / Man on the Moon 

5. How I Roll / Just Luv Me

6. (Drop Dead) Beautiful [feat. Sabi] / Clumsy 

7. Seal It With a Kiss / Do You Wanna Come Over?

8. Big Fat Bass (feat. will.i.am) / Slumber Party

9. Trouble for Me / Just Like Me

10. Trip to Your Heart / Love Me Down

11. Gasoline / Hard to Forget Ya

12. Criminal / What You Need

13. Up n' Down / Better

14. He About to Lose Me / Change Your Mind (No Seas Cortes)

15. Selfish / Liar

16. Don't Keep Me Waiting / If I'm Dancing

17. Scary / Coupure Électrique 

FF: 9 

Glory: 8

Oh, the comment about it not being my cup of tea in terms of production and sounds was referring to femme fatale. It's just that after the 4th album i think i had grown out of the interest in the music but i was still supportive and routed for her and only spoke good of her and i continue to do that.She had a huge impact on my life growing up. The point to this thread was that even me who had grown out of the interest in the music and pop music in general am back here and listening to Glory on a loop.  

This is great for her career that she can bring people back and appeal to a wider audience again. There's only excitement for her and love in this thread 

Maybe for you.. Then you're right perspective.. :mhm:

Archived