JLo Scores Highest Grossing Show at Planet Hollywood

Jordan Miller

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
56 minutes ago, WilderWein said:

how is she able to gross more if she has only performed there for months and not years like Britney, I guess i misunderstand something?

besides, I don't think J.Lo has fans like Britney does, but I do think perhaps the GP likes J.Lo more for some reason? I see her as a flop.. but I do think she is worth a ticket buy more to be very honest. I wouldn't really go to Britney's shows these days unless I got it cheap or as a gift, because she lip syncs everything, with mediocore dancing and she isn't even in the zone anymore during her work. She use to sing her ballads live most of the time, and even if she didn't, she was a ******* amazing dancer, and a fire on stage! so i didnt care about the singing. but this, tbh, imo, i don't see any talent. Just a woman living off her past succes, eventho i do think she is still top notch music wise, something J.Lo will never be. And as a singer, you're better off having good music at the end of the day, since your main stage is actually the radio.

In one night

2 hours ago, minKey said:

you better don't bcuz you will be more disappointed.

we all should know that britney doesn't aim to be on the top anymore. this is a fact.

Ew what kind of fan says that. Like really? 

I can be as excited as I want. 

Everyone also said she was never gonna dance ever again and look at her now. 

To be fair jlo didnt do anything to jeopardize her dancing legacy... She hasnt even had a normal tour in ages so no wonder people are interested in seeing her.

also this record will keep breaking year after year just watch.  This new generation of fresher acts brings in more people so as the years go by the prices will go up

Guest ItsNathanbitch

6 hours ago, ErJ runs away said:

Well Done, Jen.

Hard choreo + live singing moments + communicating with the audience =

an excellent performer - JLo.

A forgettable discography and videography and no iconic moments. Next. 

13 hours ago, KristenWiig said:

Of course you all would be bitter as hell. The excuses tho....

Stop being so catty. This doesn't take away from Brit. It's about time Jlo gets some well deserved credit. Y'all act like it's against the law for another pop star to succeed. Some of you are the reason why gays get a bad rep for being over dramatic

Exactly. When good stuff like this happens to a celeb they love, it's well deserved; when it happens to someone else, they accuse the artist of cheating or something.

On 16/8/2016 at 5:28 AM, spears27 said:

I think Jlo has grossed more... however, the first 3 Piece Of Me legs were SOLD OUT... JLo just had one leg sold out :queenflopga:

This tbh.

Who cares if JLo gets the record? (She clearly raised the price of the tickets just to get that record) She can't sell out a leg from her residency anymore. Britney sold out 3 legs. Who's the flop? :arianabye:

12 hours ago, DARC1993 said:

Ew what kind of fan says that. Like really? 

I can be as excited as I want. 

Everyone also said she was never gonna dance ever again and look at her now. 

A fan that is not delusional? The Femme Fatale era and the Britney Jean era proved that Britney does not aim to be on top anymore. Her goals in life are not to be the best entertainer or the artist who gets 600 mill views on a music vid and has a number 1 single for weeks. And there is nothing particulary wrong with that, if that is what makes her feel comfortable and stable, then she should keep doing what she is doing (in terms of not promoting her *** off). But let's be honest and not pretend like she aims to be on top, to deliver her greatest music vids ever and performances (cough Make Me video cough Make Me performance cough)... 

It's not even about that. It's more about holding her to higher standard. Expecting more from her doesn't mean we are delusional. What upset me was the fact that they where telling me not to expect lot from her because I was gonna get disappointed at the end?

i was expecting a lot from Glory and here one week alway I'm blown away and still expecting more. 

Archived