Make Me Pop Radio Update (Day 29)

andreafly1

- 55 spins

- 83 bullet

- 0.171 AI

The song will probably drop to #20 by tomorrow because of "Closer", a new song which is getting tons of spins daily...tonight we need to request at the Romeo show like CRAZY! 

Source: www.mediabase.com/mmrweb/allaboutcountry/Charts.asp?format=H1R

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, the_toy said:

tumblr_oabuiiRhBf1u6n38po1_250.gif i requested like crazy yesterday... i think theres nothing we can do to save MMO... the video killed it its so sad tumblr_oabuiiRhBf1u6n38po1_250.gif

If you look at the Mediabase chart you can see that Make Me is still stable, besides the little negative updates...#19 or #20 doesn't matter at this point, it is still Top 20! In the meantime keep requesting and let's see what happens once radio stations will update their playlists this Tuesday...!

2 minutes ago, Andrea Beez said:

If you look at the Mediabase chart you can see that Make Me is still stable, besides the little negative updates...#19 or #20 doesn't matter at this point, it is still Top 20! In the meantime keep requesting and let's see what happens once radio stations will update their playlists this Tuesday...!

yeah ofc im requesting it but its sad tho tumblr_oabuiiRhBf1u6n38po1_250.gif glory comes out in 2 weeks and the lead single is not helping tumblr_oabuiiRhBf1u6n38po1_250.gif

Just now, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

Wow, what a bad update, if it leaves the top 20 the song will die quickly

It won't, look carefully at the Mediabase chart i've posted...on your left you can see a litte red arrow which is pointing up...that means the song is not free-falling like Me Too, for example...the song is stable, but we can do better!

1 minute ago, Andrea Beez said:

It won't, look carefully at the Mediabase chart i've posted...on your left you can see a litte red arrow which is pointing up...that means the song is not free-falling like Me Too, for example...the song is stable, but we can do better!

the truth is lot of people stop requesting it... that video mess situation caused a lot of damage tbh tumblr_ob98lx1EnK1u6n38po1_250.gif

4 minutes ago, Andrea Beez said:

Look at Me Too update...that's the worst update a song could get, which is not Make Me case yet...please don't be so dramatic y'all! :selenerz:

it's not just a one day update though, it's gotten multiple negative updates throughout the week and this one is the biggest negative update thus far (not counting the inevitable 8th day update following a radio deal). radio has completely dropped me too which isn't the case for make me YET...but if these updates continue we'll be seeing that in a week or two. i want to believe it'll turn around but the updates aren't getting better. :crying2: maybe if she actually performs at the VMA's but otherwise we're doomed.

Just now, -ididitagain- said:

it's not just a one day update though, it's gotten multiple negative updates throughout the week and this one is the biggest negative update yet. radio has completely dropped me too which isn't the case for make me YET...but if these updates continue we'll be seeing that in a week or so most liekly. i want to believe it'll turn around but the updates aren't getting better. :crying2: maybe if she actually performs at the VMA's but otherwise we may be doomed.

she wont be performing at VMA tbh... i think we should avoid meltdowns after that video mess tumblr_ob98lx1EnK1u6n38po1_250.gif

I like how some members only comment when we get a little negative update :xcuseme:

And NO it doesn't mean the end of the song at all since there is promotion to come and if the ov seriously drops it gets streaming point again. More than with this released version. VMA gives lowkey 50% boost to sales but since people don't know about Britney's new projects it would be much more :Arianabye:

Others promote their *** off and a lot of times that make the song rise and become a hit eventually. Since Britney hasn't done anything for the song yet you can't say anything about it's future :Arianabye:

Guest willysilva
1 minute ago, the_toy said:

OMG lmao you're right its so sad... im just afraid she wont even sing MMO at that karaoke thing tumblr_ob840hAvy91u6n38po1_250.gif

let's forget about glory, is b10 coming soon?  tumblr_oabuiiRhBf1u6n38po1_250.gif

Archived