Did Britney have JE NE SAIS QUOI?

KITTYKAT

JE NE SAIS QUOI is;That little something; a quality that eludes description. Did Britney have that? I mean she was almost at MJ level od fame. In her prime she couldn't go outside without being hounded. I the only people I can think of that had that was MJ and Princess Diana. They were so loved and had that special quality and charisma which I think Britney had. Think about it, she was known all over the world. The most photographed women at one point, plastered all over the news, and she completelt overshawdowed her competitiors! What's your opinion?

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest I Think I'm Ready Now

Of course,Β I've always been impressed by the contrast between the shy / normal girl and the charisma she has on stage. She becomes such a starΒ :thirsty:

That's called the X FactorΒ :tiffanynod:

Β 

On β€Ž8β€Ž/β€Ž8β€Ž/β€Ž2016 at 7:28 PM, I Think I'm Ready Now said:

Of course,Β I've always been impressed by the contrast between the shy / normal girl and the charisma she has on stage. She becomes such a starΒ :thirsty:

That's called the X FactorΒ :tiffanynod:

Β 

Why do you think pop stars of today do not have that?

2 hours ago, KITTYKAT said:

Why do you think pop stars of today do not have that?

Some of them do have that, Beyonce, Lady Gaga etc..

But they're not as shy as Britney. There's not such a big contrast between their normal personnality and their stage presence

13 minutes ago, I Think I'm Ready Now said:

Some of them do have that, Beyonce, Lady Gaga etc..

But they're not as shy as Britney. There's not such a big contrast between their normal personnality and their stage presence

What does being shy have to do with it?

46 minutes ago, KITTYKAT said:

What does being shy have to do with it?

:overwhelm:Β Because when you're shy like Britney, your charisma on stage becomes even more obvious and impressive. There's a huge transformation when she hits the stageΒ :howiroll:

46 minutes ago, I Think I'm Ready Now said:

:overwhelm:Β Because when you're shy like Britney, your charisma on stage becomes even more obvious and impressive. There's a huge transformation when she hits the stageΒ :howiroll:

Makes sense. Also I feel as if she wanted to be the first to do things that no one has thought of.

23 minutes ago, KITTYKAT said:

Makes sense. Also I feel as if she wanted to be the first to do things that no one has thought of.

At her debut yesΒ 

Archived