My idea VMAs performance 2016

YeahDave

Britney after her performance at the VMAs 2007 has had the opportunity to do another show, but I think she and Bteam did not want to do because they have not had an incredible idea and polemics to return to steal the night and be reflected in the history of the VMAs

if it is true that came open the VMAs with Make Me, this is my idea

begins with an intro where you see britney on a cross, crucified, background hear a choir singing a little piece of Make me. listening to Britney talking about their setbacks until it reaches the main stage and the last word is Glory ! (In this part he comes out dressed like Britney on the cover of the single Make Me)

Xg8O1bH.png

light the lights go down quickly to Britney cross.

britney appears with the black suit that used in the original video Make me and begins to sing and dance with her dancers Make Me

Cm2wU3KWYAAmoq7.jpg

begins the part of G-Eazy background there are tubes Pole Dance, britney and her dancers you do very sensual movements, flirting to G.eazy until britney takes G-Eazy up across the stage removes his shirt and throws to a bed, he throws up and starts singing his part, britney makes moviemientos very hot on    aHR0cDovL2ltZy5jY3JkLmNsZWFyY2hhbm5lbC5j  

and finish taking off the top to be topless but not really would show her breasts, only backless and to take care of paparazzi could put it like diamonds on her nipples 

fataleouttake.jpg

The end 

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived