Make Me original video is still possible!

TheGloryBritney

The insider that yesterday said that David and RCA are in talks has spoken:

Alright guys, I have a somewhat more detailed update regarding the original version of the video. Like stated yesterday, there has been some communication made with David, but the main obstacle is RCA/Sony and the advertisers. Britney's team is having a difficult time getting the video released in any capacity unless 1. David is willing to make adjustments to the product placement OR 2. Sony/RCA and the advertisers are ok with dropping the product placement in that version. 

In the final edit of David's video Britney is seen throwing the television out the window with the Orange Theory ad still on, which is being seen as a way of mocking the brand. EOS is also not pleased with how their product was integrated into the video.

So it all comes down to marketing unfortunately. Had they not used these brands to fund the project I'm guessing none of this would have spiraled out of control.

http://forum.popjustice.com/threads/britney-spears-glory.39120/page-1500

:truthtea:

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Luminous said:

Ehh no, let it go... i won't be positive this time with all this mess, i did and all of this happened...
This is the most close thing you'll see from the official.. bye :Arianabye:

I like your video but you don't need to just randomly advertise it in the middle of this thread :mhm:

Not to mention, the problem is not necessarily the advertisers, it's David who doesn't want to change his vision. Those products are IN the video, he allegedly does not want to change his footage, which is probably why he walked with the shoot as well. He's an "artist" and artists can be very arrogant, especially an established one with an ego like David. This video will not see the light of day. Let it go and if it happens to emerge one day, be happy, but for now stop setting yourself up for more disappointment. 

stop acting like it's Britney/RCA/Team Britney's fault!!! it's obvious the problem is david and the sponsors and i kinda understand about the tv thing... the sponsors don't like how their products were integrated in the video and david doesn't want to change that... so it's not Britney's fault...

1 hour ago, TheHolyBritney said:

If they would release the original video it will be HUGE but I'm kinda over it now, I don't care that much, MM is gettin green update on iTunes and radio update slays so I'm fine with that. :drinky:

it's doing great and private show too!! :pumped:

Archived