Will Britney perform at the vmas

Ariallah

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, BritneyRocksMe said:

Girl are you ok :xcuseme:

You get some cheap thrills out of being pessimistic it's pretty strange actually 

No. I cant tolerate people being so deluded. 

They be expecting 200k, a #1 single. A video that Britney didnt put out. Like heaux im happy if Britneys glory debuted at #88 with 2k. Yet this heauxs saying britney dont care about her career. If she doesnt. Why is she releasing such good music better than *******. 

We don't know anything about the VMA's yet so there isn't really a clear answer as to if she is performing yet. It would be great if she does end up performing at the VMA's but I think I'm just gonna keep my expectations low like I have been and just wait instead of building up false hype for myself. Getting excited too early on when you don't really know too much is a good way to have yourself let down which is why most people melted down here the other day because they had their expectations up way too high (given they kinda had a reason to have high expectations)

But yeah I think I'm just gonna stay clear of believing any rumors or "insiders" until I see something official :howiroll:

Just now, ChrisTheLoner said:

We don't know anything about the VMA's yet so there isn't really a clear answer as to if she is performing yet. It would be great if she does end up performing at the VMA's but I think I'm just gonna keep my expectations low like I have been and just wait instead of building up false hype for myself. Getting excited too early on when you don't really know too much is a good way to have yourself let down which is why most people melted down here the other day because they had their expectations up way too high (given they kinda had a reason to have high expectations)

But yeah I think I'm just gonna stay clear of believing any rumors or "insiders" until I see something official :howiroll:

Thank you someone who gets it. Until Theres no reciepts. Britney aint performing. 

Just now, AaliyahNation1979 said:

No. I cant tolerate people being so deluded. 

They be expecting 200k, a #1 single. A video that Britney didnt put out. Like heaux im happy if Britneys glory debuted at #88 with 2k. Yet this heauxs saying britney dont care about her career. If she doesnt. Why is she releasing such good music better than *******. 

The VMAs isn't delusional because she's only cancelled POM when she broke her ankle.

You act like Britney has no impact anymore. She can still have a top 3 debut with Glory. We want her to be successful while at the same time releasing good music. She doesn't have to sell as much as she used to, I just want some music I can bop to :myjam:

1 minute ago, BritneyRocksMe said:

The VMAs isn't delusional because she's only cancelled POM when she broke her ankle.

You act like Britney has no impact anymore. She can still have a top 3 debut with Glory. We want her to be successful while at the same time releasing good music. She doesn't have to sell as much as she used to, I just want some music I can bop to :myjam:

***** where did I say Britney has no impact. Dont u get it.. If she debuts with 2k shes still more relevant than her peers. 

Archived