Make Me auditionee speaks

Tazosh

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
59 minutes ago, Luxuriou$ said:

There were lots of other parts we shot which were unfortunately cut in editing

what a suprise :xcuseme:

He probably shot the whole song (With Britney on the bed with him and all) and the other guys as well but they have to cut everyone and make space for all the guys and girls to appear. It's understandable he wanst given that many scenes. It's not his video. There are a group of guys that will appear as well.

5 minutes ago, xzede25 said:

He probably shot the whole song (With Britney on the bed with him and all) and the other guys as well but they have to cut everyone and make space for all the guys and girls to appear. It's understandable he wanst given that many scenes. It's not his video. There are a group of guys that will appear as well.

you think Britney made out with all of these guys? :hype:
David LaChapelle's version could never, it'd be too hardcore :HAHA: 

2 minutes ago, Mani911 said:

you think Britney made out with all of these guys? :hype:
David LaChapelle's version could never, it'd be too hardcore :HAHA: 

I think ehs aid he kissed her and he is ntot he oen feautired ont hat scene so is ay Yes, she made out with all :hype:

David wanted her to **** everyone so mommy Brit said no :drinky:

13 minutes ago, xzede25 said:

:sickofu: Waht kind of ateention ***** is him?

I stopped reading after this. He is nothing mroe than that.

A load bull of crap.

She probably doesnt even know your name, sis :chershade:

You mad Britney might actually really like him? Contrary to most of her creepy obsessed drama queens fans? Hahahaha

6 minutes ago, reVolution said:

You mad Britney might actually really like him? Contrary to most of her creepy obsessed drama queens fans? Hahahaha

Nah. I'm just saying Brit can act liek that with everyone. It doesnt mean anything. She was just being polite :whitneyshade:

1 hour ago, Luxuriou$ said:

There were lots of other parts we shot which were unfortunately cut in editing

what a suprise :xcuseme:

1 hour ago, Mani911 said:

I started laughing when I saw this, they never change :hype:

And after he says that immediately followed by well let's just say she really likes me. So he's not trying to say everything was edited out of him LOL 

Guest Nick Jonas
3 minutes ago, Buttercup said:

so the "audition" we saw was not rehearsed but like a real audition and the guys didnt know what they auditioned for?

Who knows, but it makes me believe this isn't the real video and something else is coming... :truthtea:

1 minute ago, joanhs said:

No..that is not what he said, at all And there are MANY blind auditions and castings..

"When asked if he knew what he was gonna shoot or if he prepeared for the role he replied:

No, the whole point was for us to actually audition for Britney so they just told me to do whatever. i brought a water bottle and a skateboard and just auditioned."

that's what they showed in the video tho...an improvised audition for an to him unknown project...

Archived