Is Make Me mv the biggest meltdown that this fanbase has ever had?

econg

Make Me video  

103 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

For me, personally, yes. And I've been here since BOMT. It's weird, but nothing has let me down this much before. Not the breakdown with all the erratic behavior and Gimme More MV and VMA fiascos, not the underwhelming promo and performances post-breakdown (specially FFT), not the desert performance or the BJ mess. This has let me down so much, because we have amazing music (the best since Blackout) and I finally thought we were getting her back full force and then something like this happens. It's frustrating. But I don't blame her personally and don't want this to ruin the era. She seems to be into it and has proven she can deliver, she just needs to manage things (or be managed) better.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've never posted on this forum but I've been visiting since 2007 when I became a fan. I'm EXTREMELY disappointed in this video and I am debating whether I'm going to buy the new album. I am literally the definition of a casual fan whose decision to buy this album is affected by this shitty reshoot. NOT HERE for this new video 

15 minutes ago, koko96643 said:

I've never posted on this forum but I've been visiting since 2007 when I became a fan. I'm EXTREMELY disappointed in this video and I am debating whether I'm going to buy the new album. I am literally the definition of a casual fan whose decision to buy this album is affected by this shitty reshoot. NOT HERE for this new video 

I'm in the same situation! And the most annoying thing is that they ignore us.

Archived