"GLORY" PHYSICAL RELEASE

MKALLY

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, MKally said:

But they released the cover from the screenshot :dontlike:

So what? They might change it if they have time to do the new shoot, but I doubt it.

Video was shoot by photographer who did the Femme Fatale cover and booklet. I'n my opinion they planned cover shoot and decided to use the same shoot for new video since they decided not to release LaChappelles video. :thetea:

4 minutes ago, Layer89 said:

So what? They might change it if they have time to do the new shoot, but I doubt it.

Video was shoot by photographer who did the Femme Fatale cover and booklet. I'n my opinion they planned cover shoot and decided to use the same shoot for new video since they decided not to release LaChappelles video. :thetea:

Yeah, but the original photoshoot was probably by LaChappelle and when his projects is in a trash now we received quick "substitute"

30 minutes ago, MKally said:

Yeah, but the original photoshoot was probably by LaChappelle and when his projects is in a trash now we received quick "substitute"

Probably so. Still it changes the whole vibe of the album, and I don't like it. Music is just a part of it, and cover makes it or breaks it (visually and emotionally). I hope the music turns out to be flaw-free and compensates for the monstrosity of the style of this era.

I mean, Make Me single cover was flaw free, and they ******** all of it with this crap. :(

Archived