This is what I say to everyone of you hating on Brit right now...

DarkBlue

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

wtf ??

Who has sent death threats ???

there was some screen shots on a previous thread, id like to think they were fake but everyone is acting so enraged at Brit right now and it just feels like such a negative way to start an era. I get it, a lot of people didn't like the video but to behave like that is just not what being a britney fan is all about

12 minutes ago, davelivesfree said:

OMFG this basic *****:gimmemoar:  

I laugh my *** off with ur **** and rage about others opinions like OMG  :gimmemoar:

We have a present for u darling, its all yours:
make-me-throwh7uol.gif

:gimmemoar::gimmemoar::gimmemoar:

oh look its you!! you came back, I thought you must have been distracted by something shiny and got lost. Glad you're ok

Just now, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

ew those people are not fans, I have not seen the thread you're talking about, I'm really mad about the video but people sending death threats should end up in jail for real they're sick

so true, and its so sad about the video, it's not one of her best, no way but its like people set the bar for her way to high that it's impossible for her to achieve, always looking for a blckout2.0 or a toxic 2.0, its like all they want is a replica of her 18y/o self with the end result being they will never e truly happy, thats the vibe i'm getting.

Archived