So... What happens next? Predictions???

jamesedward94

If you really think about it, this era is starting almost opposite of how the Briney Jean era started... Work ***** had a pretty great and well received first music video, but she did NO promo performances of the song and Britney seemed completely uninterested in the entire album. Well, this time around, her first single, Make Me, debuted higher (top 20) but the music video is widely disliked. However, it seems as if Britney is about to be on a promo blitz and is very close to her old self this time around, and she seems very passionate about this album. Being as realistic as possible, what do you foresee happening as this new era moves forward? 

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I honestly see this album doing a lot better than BJ. The GP actually knows about her again and she's kinda relevant again and in the news almost everyday. I look at the music video like MATM video. IT's not the most amazing music video she has ever done but it's alright. But look what else was released that era? GOLD. And she's promoting! Thats a huge deal right there!

Archived