You know what, I'm just going to say it (Make Me Video)

missmonroe

I may be in the minority on the forum, and I rarely post since Breatheheavy changed, but I actually love the video.   The song is musically one of her best singles in a long time.  Her vocals mixed with the music are beautiful.  The song is sensual yet pretty.  The video has gorgeous shots of her while at the same time bringing out her goofy playful side.  She's happy, smiling, vibrant and she has that spark that lets you know she's loving the music.  She has every right to feel comfortable with the video she's putting out.   This just felt more her then the other concept.   I'm so over the stuff being projected on her by society.    People are allowed to change direction or change their mind about their own project.  I'm sure Britney and her team had their reasons, and honestly I don't need an explanation nor do I feel buying her music makes me entitled to an explanation.  Stuff happens. This is the video, no amount of getting angry or upset is going to change that.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, missmonroe said:

I may be in the minority on the forum, and I rarely post since Breatheheavy changed, but I actually love the video.   The song is musically one of her best singles in a long time.  Her vocals mixed with the music are beautiful.  The song is sensual yet pretty.  The video has gorgeous shots of her while at the same time bringing out her goofy playful side.  She's happy, smiling, vibrant and she has that spark that lets you know she's loving the music.  She has every right to feel comfortable with the video she's putting out.   This just felt more her then the other concept.   I'm so over the stuff being projected on her by society.    People are allowed to change direction or change their mind about their own project.  I'm sure Britney and her team had their reasons, and honestly I don't need an explanation nor do I feel buying her music makes me entitled to an explanation.  Stuff happens. This is the video, no amount of getting angry or upset is going to change that.

The most painful thing is lacking some dancing scenes in this video. I just don't get it. OK cage and red glitter was fire, tv part was controversial but I miss first part the most. And they didint reshoot any dance scene and that is just unacceptable! :dontlike:

Archived