GET IN HERE! I'M VERY ANXIOUS AND SCARED! WHAT IS OUR PLAN?

Lou M. Taylor

You all need to get over the video mess, there's something much more important. Something extremely tragic for Glory could happen if you don't get your act together. And that's Glory debuting at #4 or #5. This is very scary and will be an era-killer.

As you know, Britney has some serious competition that week from

Barbra Streisand

Florida-Georgia Line

Frank Ocean

Suicide Squad Soundtrack (:woopsie:)

You don't want this to happen, do you? :crying11:

Please, think about it. Do you want the legendary Britney Spears, our idol, to be humiliated? :crying2:

I created this thread so we can discuss our strategy and help her get a #1 debut. If Beyoncé releases then we have to aim for #2 debut. That's just the way it is, yes. :crying1:

SO I'll start: Since 1500 streams=1 album sale, then we can organize a streaming party everyday during the 7 first days of release. During that week you can help by streaming your favorite Glory tracks on a streaming service such as Spotify, or put the whole album on loop to rack up streams. We can use IP switchers + US proxies to have them count at US streams. :NYnod:

I also hope when the album is released, the Glory tracks flood iTunes like what happened with Lemonade. This will give her Track-equivalent albums since 10 track sales = 1 album sale. :mhm:

Please share your ideas, we need to help our girl! :plzney:

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, grevan said:

Can we start with just streaming the video on youtube right now? Get the views up get it trending.. come on guys, you dont have to watch it. Just get a tab going and 2x it and mute the tab

Ok. I like that you're caring about the video. :)

Btw everyone, if Beyoncé can get 100M streams on TIDAL for Lemonade, why can't Britney achieve this too? :xcuseme:

It's all up to us. 

I think we should just put this video debacle behind us and hope for the best. As much as I love MM, there's no way it's this era's killer hit. Out of 17 tracks, there is bound to be something better sounding and more suited for success. Imagine how good the video for the second single could be. They'll learn from this and make sure that they film a video that Britney is actually comfortable putting out. Make Me's time to hit has passed and we should just look forward to what's to come. At the end of the day, all that matters to me is the music. 

8 minutes ago, button said:

Ok. I like that you're caring about the video. :)

It's all up to us. 

Its not so much that I am caring about the video but the views directly affect its chart placement. The views also will impact where on Youtube it will be seen (top videos, trending, etc). With more exposure we will see more genuine GP views which could lead to more sales... If we dont help this era could suffer. Every fanbase gets behind their artist and supports. We cant quit now because we got an underwhelming video. 

Just now, coldasfirehotasice123 said:

i will not do anything , it should get what it deserves, her and her team don't give a **** why would we waste our time and ORGANIZE A STRATEGY for her and her team. They receive MILLIONS OF DOLLARS FOR THAT. Stop living her life if she wants to destroy her career let her, i'm sick of their amateur ****  :jolieoverit:

Can you please explain the bolded part? :xcuseme: The only thing messed up so far is the album cover and that's not smth new?

If you're about the video you simply don't have enough information about what happened. Not enough at all to drop the era. 

29 minutes ago, Ricki Lake said:

You know how you get a #1 album?

You promote it with an amazing video.

Britney had the opportunity. It was finished, edited and all she had to do was say "Ok," but instead, they scrapped it and reshot a cringe worthy video with a boring plot and jokes that aren't funny. 

We didn't do anything wrong as fans. We were all waiting for an amazing video, ready to share it and promote it. I didn't even say anything on Facebook or Twitter or IG about it because it's honestly just embarrassing to post that and have people see it and think you like it. That's not the Britney I like and unfortunately, I'm not going to promote bad music videos to the people who I know and interact with. It's embarrassing. 

16 minutes ago, grevan said:

Its not so much that I am caring about the video but the views directly affect its chart placement. The views also will impact where on Youtube it will be seen (top videos, trending, etc). With more exposure we will see more genuine GP views which could lead to more sales... If we dont help this era could suffer. Every fanbase gets behind their artist and supports. We cant quit now because we got an underwhelming video. 

Basically and then three years later when she's not releasing music everyone will be complaining and missing the Glory era. Other fanbases get disappointed and they're fans of less talented and iconic stars but they don't jump ship. 

Archived