Does Britney have enough star power....

openwatersurfer

.... to stay in Vegas long-term?

Like maybe extending POM for a few more years and then some. Or maybe take a year or two out and then launch a new Vegas show like Celine. I mean Celine has been in Vegas for over a decade and still sells.

Do you think Brit could do that or will the success of POM begin to decline over time?

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, openwatersurfer said:

.... to stay in Vegas long-term?

Like maybe extending POM for a few more years and then some. Or maybe take a year or two out and then launch a new Vegas show like Celine. I mean Celine has been in Vegas for over a decade and still sells.

Do you think Brit could do that or will the success of POM begin to decline over time?

It's not a good time to talk about POM extending sis :moorangu: My heart can't take that one :moorangu:

THIS IS JUST MY OPINION SO DONT BE AN ******* ABOUT IT

the difference between her and Celine is that Celine is a vocalist. She doesnt rely on **** outfits, choreographers  and props. As long as her voice is fine and she has her beautiful stage and acrobats she could go on forever. Whereas Britney doesnt sing anymore and relys on being **** and dancing... like Madonna eventually people will laugh at her and will loose interest. They will still be curious about her as a person because she is so big but fewer people will go see her.

Archived