THERE'S MORE TO IT (Make Me)

makeme16

Hold on a second y'all -

Everyone has already commented on the fact that they keep referring to 'Saturday at 1:15pm'. Yes, granted you can explain that one away, by the fact that the very next scene says Saturday 1:15pm.

But what about these other phrases?

"We need to see more of you, yeah, MULTIPLES of you" (referring to multiple Make Me videos)

"this sounds like an EVIL PLAN"

"We promise you, we're up to NO GOOD"

Team B hasn't exactly written the Da Vinci code, but come on - they've done so much this era to surprise and please us. Would it be too much of a stretch to think that this whole controversy is contrived?

P.S - If I'm wrong, which is most likely to happen, I can't believe they have steamrolled this absolute tune with a shithouse vid.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's something Beyonce can pull off, not Britney's **** team. I'm gonna let myself be delusional for a sec to say this though:

They teased the video on Instagram and the photos are still up despite the mess with David. They might have leaked the snippets of the previous video to hype us up. They go to Jimmy Kimmel and everything is the same as the original music video. The new music video looks unfinished. They used David's artwork for the Make Me single even though the new video was shot a day after the single was released. They aren't THAT stupid to scrap four ************* video ideas - Everytime, Gimme More, Perfume, Make Me. No one can be that ******* stupid. The video cost 2 million dollars to make.

:madonna:

5 minutes ago, justkeepdoingit said:

tmz.com, e!news...

Those sites aren't reliable, they're just speculating. E! News got our hopes up saying that Lachapelle was the director, so then everyone thought that the video wasn't reshot after all.

I still have hope

I just refuse to believe that they've built up all this momentum and energy to serve up B clapping her hands at some fat dude and cheering like her son is the lead tree at their school play. The re-shot vid would have been bearable if they just had 4 minutes of her in the hallway doing minimal choreo.

To all the people that says she looks amazing and beautiful, I completely agree but let's be real, I'm pretty sure even Amanda Bynes wouldn't release this.

#1like1prayer

Archived