Well, I'm a Psychic. Proof Inside.

freaky

http://www.breatheheavy.com/exhale/index.php?/topic/713769-make-me-mv-perfume-mv-20/

On 22.07.2016 at 9:23 PM, freaky said:

We (except for some flop fans) loved Perfume when it came out. We were highly excited for the MV and while they were filming it and after that period there were a lot of rumours going around which were all exciting. We saw some pictures from the video and that got us even more excited. However, when the MV came out, there was a huge wave of meltdowns, we were all disappointed because her team ruined everything. They cut some scenes and after all we got a nonsense MV. We buried the Perume MV and never watched it again. I'm really nervous thinking if that happens again with Make God. Do you think it is possible? :usher:

Her team is so predictably awful that I knew it was coming :sickofu:

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They're doing things differently this era. The perfume vid was expected since everything that was apart of the Britney Jean era was messy as hell. I genuinely think we're going to get the original version officially released to us, they're just trying to surprise us.

9 minutes ago, BritneyRocksMe said:

They're doing things differently this era. The perfume vid was expected since everything that was apart of the Britney Jean era was messy as hell. I genuinely think we're going to get the original version officially released to us, they're just trying to surprise us.

I hope that you are right, I doubt it tho 

Archived