Completely disgusted with a lot of u!

blissfuloutsider

As I wake up today almost to the point of tears. You people are sick! Britney does not deserve this and is better than this. After this era I do hope she takes a long time away from the spotlight if she can or feels like it!!

Its almost as if she's a circus character and if she doesn't do what you want her to do you start beating her and throwing stones. I pray she doesn't let this bother her but I can't imagine how she can't.. It's not going to be good for her psyche. People are so damn selfish and ugly inside. :icant2:

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its sickening to the stomach seeing how these idiots are writing and creating threads about ******* music!!! MUSICCCCC FOR CRYING OUTLOUDD OMGGG!!!

its humiliating and disgusting just reading what theyve written holy ****

i swear on MY LIFE everyone who is at the point of extreme drama creating threads and boycotting britney has NOO LIFEEEE I SWEARRRRR

I really wish her the best, and that this is not gonna be the end of era.

But she really needs to start talking with her fans. I bet that if she would just say the she's not happy with the mv (the original one) I'm 100% sure that we would appreciate it and understand that.

But she like always, keeps everything to herself without share it with her fans. 

So yes I am disappointed.

Ok we as fans/stans have a right to be disappointed, and we have a right to share our disappointment with her/her team. What's unacceptable is when we go off trying to boycott the video and intentionally try and make it fail by disliking it. They still owe us an explanation as to why we got what we got.

4 minutes ago, LetMeBe said:

I really wish her the best, and that this is not gonna be the end of era.

But she really needs to start talking with her fans. I bet that if she would just say the she's not happy with the mv (the original one) I'm 100% sure that we would appreciate it and understand that.

But she like always, keeps everything to herself without share it with her fans. 

So yes I am disappointed.

Yeah, I think if Britney posted her reasons for changing the video a lot of people would be more respectful about it 

Yeah but aside from two scenes.. Her electrocuting someone and him

dead in a pool is not a good look.. She can't win no matter what she does.. Don't believe it was the *** **** more the other **** that is why they cut it out.. No one needs to be killing someone and that's why it didn't work with perfume.. So now they know better.. It's not a good look. 

5 minutes ago, Lonely-*** said:

People don't throw rocks at circus performers. I'm not throwing stones at Britney but I do however want to throw poof eggs at her management team and the folks up at RCA who control EVERYTHING, those *****.

Bullshit!! They beat circus animals if they don't perform and starve them.. So :fu:

1 minute ago, Wa3d! said:

Did you see the comments in instagram 

-YOU ARE OVER

-KILL YOUR SELF

-**** YOU 

:omg:

I feel sorry 4 her :crying2:

Yeah because it's a flash mob abuse mentality.. Her fans and haters are psychos. This is the world we live in!! Congratulations losers.. I want to throw up. Stay strong Britney if you see this do know your true and loyal fans will always love you! And support you! These people are mental.. In two weeks they will be loving u it's very toxic and sick to see how back and forth u nut jobs r!! 

We know she's better than this! Come on. It's like when your friend shows up in a really unfortunate outfit or dyes their hair a stupid color for a while. You say "...why u do dis?" 

She is a THE pop princess. She is it. She deserves to be loved for her potential instead of the schlock whoever is behind the wheel has slapped her name on and breathed life into. 

This isn't BRITNEY! Y'all know that! This isn't the Britney we know and love! This is some last-minute ****! This isn't an accurate measure of her pop prowess, her genius gyrations or her sizzling sexiness! This is a farce - and therefore a minor outrage to those of us who know better Britneys of days gone by, and the days that may never come in the future thanks to the money machine, her team, her fears or her product endorsements. There's a fierce animal inside there...we are trying to rattle the cage hard enough to get her to come out and be brave. 

We love her. We sympathize and empathize with the **** she's undoubtedly going through. We want the best for her new era and her creative potential. It may seem harsh to read critical comments, but it comes from a place of love, and quite frankly, I'm going to need a fair bit of humor to get through the inevitable wave of backlash that is sure to follow.

the people making death threats can suck it though that's just rude as hayll

Chin up, Britney stans. 

Archived