Let's discuss fan entitlement.

NotAPassenger

1 hour ago, shap_half said:

No, that's not a question of disrespect. If you feel like Britney's no longer giving you what you've come to expect from her, you go find some other tree to bark on. But to suggest that a music video (the backstory of which you know nothing), the lack of promotion, the social anxiety, etc. are proof of her abandoning her fans or disrespecting them is to me a sign of entitlement, and a complete lack of understanding and empathy for Britney and all that she's gone through. You want 2001 Britney, then go watch the videos on YouTube. 

i don't want 2001ney. i just wanted the video they promoted to be released (business standpoint).  it wasn't, hence a bit of disappointment. i don't think i, as a fan, am entitled to know any of the other stuff you wrote about. i don't think she abandoned her fans either.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Content Curators
9 hours ago, Acai Berry said:

I've been Britney stan since Pretty Girls were released and when I first met other Britney stans I was... shocked. I feel like Britney Army has always been like that, I might be wrong but I think we are one of the most disrespectful and rude fanbases. We are never happy, we hate Britney no matter what she does and it's kinda sad because we should be supporting her and not bringing her down. I don't like the music video for Make Me, I'd like them to relase the original one but seeing all these "Britney fans" canceling their pre-orders, boycotting the album is just... :madonna:
We need to chill out, if it was Britney's decision to scrap the original music video then fine because it's HER music video after all. I'm disappointed as well but come on, you are Britney stan or you're not, what are you even doing here if you're ready to leave her everytime she does something that you don't like. 

:howiroll:

lol I don't mean to disrespect you but I can't stop laughing.:madonna::hype::dontlike:

Archived