Make me is still miles better than that boring *** rice video

derick

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

that is exactly what I was thinking.

Rice sucks.

Justin Bieber isn't even in his second and third single and the videos broke one billion.

Adele Hello is also boring, what do you think about send my love video?

Let alone Dangerous Woman...

However, I still don't think Make Me is normal, she always dances in her first single! I don't get it, I've been thinking about all the theories of a second version, RCA ban, or Britney didn't like it.... I'm mad... I need her to tell me what happend.

katy Perry announced there's a second video the minute before people start to get anxious... Why is Britney team so silent?? Why!:thetea::sickofu:

2 minutes ago, HenryBai said:

that is exactly what I was thinking.

Rice sucks.

Justin Bieber isn't even in his second and third single and the videos broke one billion.

Adele Hello is also boring, what do you think about send my love video?

Let alone Dangerous Woman...

However, I still don't think Make Me is normal, she always dances in her first single! I don't get it, I've been thinking about all the theories of a second version, RCA ban, or Britney didn't like it.... I'm mad... I need her to tell me what happend.

katy Perry announced there's a second video the minute before people start to get anxious... Why is Britney team so silent?? Why!:thetea::sickofu:

She always had UPTEMPOS in her leads...her ballad vids haven't had dancing since era one...dlmbtltk, not a girl, etc would be dragged so hard if they were released today and they are iconic...these fans are pathetic Britney just can't win 

4 minutes ago, derick said:

She always had UPTEMPOS in her leads...her ballad vids haven't had dancing since era one...dlmbtltk, not a girl, etc would be dragged so hard if they were released today and they are iconic...these fans are pathetic Britney just can't win 

well the original video had dancing moves, and also she posted on Instagram that she was dancing to Make Me. So this version is a rushed one. Dont know what happened to them to rush a video this late.

Just now, HenryBai said:

well the original video had dancing moves, and also she posted on Instagram that she was dancing to Make Me. So this version is a rushed one. Dont know what happened to them to rush a video this late.

Sweetie that rehearsal clip had dancing that leaked **** didn't have nothing more than Wat she's doing in the new video the only difference was she was surrounded by queers on a pole that looked  stupid and didn't even match the song 

10 minutes ago, aleckspears said:

ARE YOU REALLY GONNA BE DEVASTED ALL THE ******* DAY? I CAN'T :NYheadache:

IF U DONT LIKE THE VIDEO, FINE

BUT DONT LET THIS AMAZING SONG DIE!!!

STREAM THIS ******* MASTERPIECE!!!

:myjam: MAKE ME OH OH OOOOOOOH

I love the song and the video is cute these ******* aren't makin gifs of how flawless she looks and twirls that *** minus her pole :hype:

15 hours ago, Connor Walsh said:

I don't care about Shitty Perry. I haven't watched her ******* video.

If we have to compare a Britney MV with a Shitty Perry one to tell it's good then we've just reach a new low.

Oh and btw Rise is NOT a lead single. :leaving:

Doesn't matter none of the pop girls can deliver like Britney did that's the point...beyonce fans are open minded to w/e  she wants to try while u ******* want Britney to be the only one stuck in 1999

Archived