Time to turn in your stan/fan card!

YouFoundAmy

The multiple threads saying the same thing in here are just ridiculous.

So if you are one of these pressed drama queens running around like a chicken with your head cut off because you didn't get a music video that you wanted, you should just throw in the towel. Because that's what so many people are saying. They're done with her because of this video? Meanwhile it's some of the best music we've had in a decade! She's going to be performing live She's going to be on carpool karaoke She's possibly going to the VMAs and this is what's going to break you? This video that you don't like means the era is over? Means the sales for make me is over? I think you need to realize that there are plenty of other fans out there that are not in here and are not as crazy as we are!

I think its high time many of you Gtfo!!! 

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Honestly wanna know if everyone would have exaggerated this much had they not known that the video was re-shot in the first place?

I feel like the only reason people are melting down is because they expected so much (and it's not their fault, whatever was leaked to us was good/controversial).

Regardless, I think she looked pretty in the video. I think the G Eazy part is the only part of the original that made it to this new version.

Honestly wanna know if everyone would have exaggerated this much had they not known that the video was re-shot in the first place?

I feel like the only reason people are melting down is because they expected so much (and it's not their fault, whatever was leaked to us was good/controversial).

Regardless, I think she looked pretty in the video. I think the G Eazy part is the only part of the original that made it to this new version.

43 minutes ago, YouFoundAmy said:

The multiple threads saying the same thing in here are just ridiculous.

So if you are one of these pressed drama queens running around like a chicken with your head cut off because you didn't get a music video that you wanted, you should just throw in the towel. Because that's what so many people are saying. They're done with her because of this video? Meanwhile it's some of the best music we've had in a decade! She's going to be performing live She's going to be on carpool karaoke She's possibly going to the VMAs and this is what's going to break you? This video that you don't like means the era is over? Means the sales for make me is over? I think you need to realize that there are plenty of other fans out there that are not in here and are not as crazy as we are!

I think its high time many of you Gtfo!!! 

Umm...who are you? Oh yeah...next. :sickofu:

Archived