PREMIERE: MAKE ME (Darren Luke Remix) (*UPDATED: CHANGED THE WHISTLE/FLUTE SOUND IN THE BEGINNING!)

sativa

4 minutes ago, welcometome504 said:

@Darluke_ thanks babe!!! this remix is amazing :bsass::bop:

2 minutes ago, welcometome504 said:

@Darluke_ my dream songs for you to remix: what its like to be me, break the ice, and touch of my hand :plzney:

thanks for your support! :gobaby:

i'd be down to remixing those songs but there isn't any acapella tracks of WILTBM & Touch Of My Hand out there..... :tiffsniffle:

but Break the Ice though, we'll see bout that ;) 

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, COCKy™ said:

This is very cool, tbh. 

I don't mind the whistles; I think they sound great !

However I need the OooOOOooOOOooOHHHhhHH's back in place.

It's the most memorable part of the song.

thank you! :)  yeah I wished her Oooh's are clearer too, though I'll probably make a reconstructed version if it has more views (bc I'm thirsty af :orangu:

Very cool! Love the opening!

I agree - the chorus ... loses something. Not quite sure. I feel like it 'hiccups' ? Does that make sense.

Also, the whistles - I get what you're going for and I love the idea, but the pitch is too high. Bring them down just a notch to sound more natural and in line with the song.

Maybe do a whistle that matches the original 'Ooh ooh' ? Thats part of the original appeal to the song.  Think of the 'Oohs' like an ******... lol.

46 minutes ago, MeowBurglar said:

Very cool! Love the opening!

I agree - the chorus ... loses something. Not quite sure. I feel like it 'hiccups' ? Does that make sense.

Also, the whistles - I get what you're going for and I love the idea, but the pitch is too high. Bring them down just a notch to sound more natural and in line with the song.

Maybe do a whistle that matches the original 'Ooh ooh' ? Thats part of the original appeal to the song.  Think of the 'Oohs' like an ******... lol.

Thank you for your feedback! I've just added a new download link in the video's description with a new version with the flute's (it's not whistle :orangu:) note/pitch lowered down! :) 

Archived