Vegas Gifs And Pictures Collection (Official Thread)

always hunny...can't wait for 27 Dec..new gifs new pictures coming our way  :christinanod:  

I can't believe this thread has already 88 pages and it's still active...I posted for the first time in this thread somewhere on page 13 and since then I've been witness to all flawless pictures and gifs from Piece of Me show. I'm always pleased and relaxed when I follow  this thread .

Your intention is commendable and I would like other fans to follow this thread more often instead of talking **** about her look or about the show (she looks beautiful in many Piece of Me pictures and  many Piece of Me performances are good) or instead of doing countless Piece of Me vs Circus Tour threads...

I can't believe this thread has already 88 pages and it's still active...I posted for the first time in this thread somewhere on page 13 and since then I've been witness to all flawless pictures and gifs from Piece of Me show. I'm always pleased and relaxed when I follow  this thread .

Your intention is commendable and I would like other fans to follow this thread more often instead of talking **** about her look or about the show (she looks beautiful in many Piece of Me pictures and  many Piece of Me performances are good) or instead of doing countless Piece of Me vs Circus Tour threads...

Yes IA totally tumblr_ngg1midwje1qbm5kbo7_250.gif..I created this thread because we deserve a huge collection of beautiful and flawless gifs, our girl is doing better then ever. And let's make this thread even bigger, let's make it the biggest on

exhale, that's my goal, thanks for posting a lot and being part of it  :britney-agreedlol:

Yes IA totally tumblr_ngg1midwje1qbm5kbo7_250.gif..I created this thread because we deserve a huge collection of beautiful and flawless gifs, our girl is doing better then ever. And let's make this thread even bigger, let's make it the biggest on

exhale, that's my goal, thanks for posting a lot and being part of it  :britney-agreedlol:

Thank you. Let's reach 100 pages before New Year's Eve.

Britney is doing well  but I wouldn't say better than ever...Piece of me show can't top Oopsney , Onyxney or amazing Dwadney at this moment.

Thank you. Let's reach 100 pages before New Year's Eve.

Britney is doing well  but I wouldn't say better than ever...Piece of me show can't top Oopsney , Onyxney or amazing Dwadney at this moment.

Yes let's make it even more than 100 tumblr_ngg1midwje1qbm5kbo7_250.gif

Of course I meant better then ever in these few years (Circus, FF, Xfactor..)..she really improved from that  tumblr_ngg1midwje1qbm5kbo7_250.gif

And I hope it is true what they said that she is gonna be even better from 27 December, old Britney style dance tumblr_ncrw7qRUdR1r3ty02o1_500.gif