You clearly know nothing about this case.
1) Jamie has totally ruined her fortune. She earned at least $300 million since 2008, yet her net worth is only $60 million in 2021.
2) Britney is not well because she has been abused, gaslighted and exploited for 13 years. They forced to perform against her will. They punished her when she refused to cooperate. Is this how you treat a supposedly vulnerable person ? NO. A conservatorship should NEVER be used to force someone to work.
3) Mental health issues are not an excuse to take away someone's rights. Millions of people have mental health issues. Millions of people have it worse than Britney. She clearly has some trauma, but she is not suicidal. I have several friends who are suicidal. Is this a reason to force them into a conservatorship ? NO. You offert them support and help, but at the end of the day, grown up adults have the right to ruin their life. End of.
4) If Britney was SO ill back in 2008...Why the f-ck did they push her back into the music industry, just months after her breakdown ? Why was she already back on a freakin world tour in 2009 ? The truth is, they KNEW she was well enough to handle such pressure. The conservatorship has always been about money and pushing her to perform. They couldn't care less about her mental health.
5) Her court documents clearly state that no medical declaration was ever filed to justify the conservatorship. She is under a VOLUNTARY conservatorship, which doesn't require any medical diagnosis or justification. That pretty much says it all. She wasn't ill enough to put her under an Involuntary conservatorship.