Christina Aguilera drops music video for 'Mulan' soundtrack song "Loyal Brave True"

• Leader

SURPRISE! :byetina:

Christina Aguilera is finally releasing a music video for the song she contributed to the forthcoming Mulan soundtrack. It's titled "Loyal Brave True."

She also released a Spanish-language version of it.

"Loyal Brave True" is a power ballad. On it, Xtina sings about vulnerability. 

It was written by Jamie Hartman, Harry Gregson-Williams, Rosi Golan and Billy Crabtree; Hartman produces. Gregson-Williams also wrote the new movie’s instrumental score and is producing the updated version of "Reflections," which Christina is also singing(!!!). 

“The film ‘Mulan’ and the song ‘Reflection’ coincided with getting me my first record deal,” Xtina said in a statement. “It’s amazing to come back to such an incredible movie that’s full of power and meaning, and that meaning holds the test of time: staying true to yourself, being who you are, and teaching how to be fearless. My new song, ‘Loyal Brave True,’ represents the fine balance between vulnerability and strength.”

Do you like the new "Loyal Brave True" music video?!

Related:

xtina-mulan.jpg.6dcb44e13658b82bf7ed47a4c94493e2.jpg

• Love 2
  • 5 months later...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block