#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

1 minute ago, gobritneybrit said:

Lmao when I posted it there were no replies or retweets. This fan base y’all.

I know it sounds ridiculous when we read it like that - but if you think about it, appearance plays a massive role in our daily life especially in situations like this. Judges take a large look at how a client represents themselves, if she comes in saying she's ready to take control of her life but looking a mess... it just doesn't fit right. Same with the GP who can twist it and make her look incapable if her hair is showing tracks and her makeup is smudged/racoon LOL. I really don't mean to sound vain or annoying but it's just the truth, we do lowkey need her looking excellent. Appearance can show confidence and readiness.

• Like 7
Just now, abandon06 said:

The more i think about this the more i hate that she is still having to go to court 11 years later. must be exhausting 

but when you think about it, the fact that she would like to address the judge (if it is true) shows that something isn't right. Otherwise, if she was fine, she wouldn't bother 

• Like 6
1 minute ago, BabyOneMoreTime. said:

I know it sounds ridiculous when we read it like that - but if you think about it, appearance plays a massive role in our daily life especially in situations like this. Judges take a large look at how a client represents themselves, if she comes in saying she's ready to take control of her life but looking a mess... it just doesn't fit right. Same with the GP who can twist it and make her look incapable if her hair is showing tracks and her makeup is smudged/racoon LOL. I really don't mean to sound vain or annoying but it's just the truth, we do lowkey need her looking excellent. Appearance can show confidence and readiness.

I understand that but I honestly doubt Britney is going to show up to court about her conservatorship with her mom and dad present looking like a mess.