[HQ] Professional Pictures from April 08 Show

Alexia

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TBH, she looks great in all other photos, but these 'professional' ones are terrible. They are taken from an angle that is not flattering to anyone and makes her look 15 pounds heavier than she is.  They feature her in her worst outfits. Britney looks so much better irl. 

Britney is perfection right now. Her personality is back and even if the choreography is sub par she is looking great the way she executes it... only thing is that she needs a MAKEUP ARTIST. Ala PAT MCGRATH ... Mario D etc. her face would look ******* incredible and people would be talking!!!! Instead we get her makeup she does herself and sweats it off but not only that it's unflattering makeup and it's not meant for the stage or a professional setting!!!!!!!!!!!!!if Beyoncé Katy Rihanna showed up with old makeup and sloppy done eye shadow and leaking mascara and liner their fans would BE DEAD. So I love Britney but I don't feel bad about wondering why she looks like that^^^^^^^

These costumes do nothing for her figure! She is in the most amazing shape and you can't even tell! She needs 2 pieces. Shorts and shirts, pants and shirts, hell, even bikinis! Anything with 2 pieces would look a lot better than this.

These leotards cover up her body. They don't enhance it! 

46 minutes ago, Britneyisfire said:

These costumes do nothing for her figure! She is in the most amazing shape and you can't even tell! She needs 2 pieces. Shorts and shirts, pants and shirts, hell, even bikinis! Anything with 2 pieces would look a lot better than this.

These leotards cover up her body. They don't enhance it! 

Yes! :staysalty:

Archived