Sam what does that mean? I'm confused!

Britneybbhmm

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, Crayboy said:

Wait why did her and charlie break up then

I think they just had totally different lifestyles.

He came from wealth and didn't have a real job. Just jetsetting around doing the bare minimum. She works every night. They had absolutely nothing in common, but it was cute while it lasted.

Sam seems less uppity and more fun. And **** af. :milkney:

6 minutes ago, HenryEvans said:

what? Charlie is a producer.

I think one of the reasons they broke up is bc he was very into his work, he flew to Texas to record some doc/series and was writing while still w Britney.

There's a difference between growing up rich and privileged and "working" VS making your own money and actually WORKING.

They didn't share the same lifestyle.

She's Hillary Clinton and he's Donald Trump, basically.

1 minute ago, Wombat said:

If you check Sams ig story he's driving up in tje mountains where there's SNOW! so I think he's not in Vegas with his sister! He might have send her to talk to Brit on his behalf...

And that quote; he might be just trying to make amends with her

Sis in LA to drive to Vegas, you could go through some hills and today it rained all day here and snowed at low elevations so its very possible

10 minutes ago, Wombat said:

If you check Sams ig story he's driving up in tje mountains where there's SNOW! so I think he's not in Vegas with his sister! He might have send her to talk to Brit on his behalf...

And that quote; he might be just trying to make amends with her

36 minutes ago, britneysslumberparty said:

Sis in LA to drive to Vegas, you could go through some hills and today it rained all day here and snowed at low elevations so its very possible

Sorry I'm not from US so not really sure about those things lol

But we'll find out sooner or later if he's there. I'm sure he will post something.

2 hours ago, PieceofBritney said:

guys, he is somewhere with snow now(his instagram story), maybe they really did have a fight. And this is his way of apologizing lol 

7 hours ago, britneysslumberparty said:

7 hours ago, S. Cameron said:

Archived