M&G sold out for november 9th

rockNroLL227

i'm going out to vegas from 11/7 to 11/10, and was planning on going to the show on 11/9. i've been putting money aside little by little for three years since she first announced vegas, and i've got almost $2000 saved specifically for vegas, $1500 of which was for a M&G. i was waiting to buy tickets until i see my friend that i'm going with this wednesday so we could just pick seats and buy them together. but i checked out of curiosity today and it says there's no more available inventory for M&G :crying2:

i'm really upset about it. my trip is booked, and money wasn't the issue. i was ready and willing to spend the $1500. but it's not available anymore! i checked last week just to see and they were still available. i'm so mad at myself for waiting. is there any chance they may release more? i'm here like a sucker ready to shell out $1500 for just a few minutes of time. i'm so upset about this. comfort me, friends! :crying1:

at the end of the day, i will still get to see britney and have an amazing time at the show, but i've been planning to do the M&G for three years now and the trip was finally booked and i blew it by waiting to buy the britney tickets. i'm trying to look on the bright side and say i can save the money and put it aside for a M&G next time she goes on tour, but who knows when that will be?!? and i really don't want to go back to vegas another time just to meet her, since that's another like $350 for flight and hotel.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, I'mSoCurious said:

Aw, I'm sure someday you will get a m&g with her! :otears: Hang in there :crying1:

it's hard... i've been waiting almost 20 years to meet her! but realistically 3 years since that's when i got my first big boy job and would have $1500 to blow on a M&G haha

2 minutes ago, Stifler's Mom said:

ask about make me original MV and tell her to break the C-SHIP

omg i would never haha but even if i wanted to i couldn't since it's sold out :(

5 minutes ago, Mona Lisa 2.0 said:

Why don't you go see her in 2017? There'll be new costumes, new songs, it'll be better, she's getting better everyday :bigkiss:

because my trip is already booked to go now! and i just can't see myself going back to vegas pretty much just for the M&G

idk i'll see if any of my friends want to go back :(

20 minutes ago, rockNroLL227 said:

i'm going out to vegas from 11/7 to 11/10, and was planning on going to the show on 11/9. i've been putting money aside little by little for three years since she first announced vegas, and i've got almost $2000 saved specifically for vegas, $1500 of which was for a M&G. i was waiting to buy tickets until i see my friend that i'm going with this wednesday so we could just pick seats and buy them together. but i checked out of curiosity today and it says there's no more available inventory for M&G :crying2:

i'm really upset about it. my trip is booked, and money wasn't the issue. i was ready and willing to spend the $1500. but it's not available anymore! i checked last week just to see and they were still available. i'm so mad at myself for waiting. is there any chance they may release more? i'm here like a sucker ready to shell out $1500 for just a few minutes of time. i'm so upset about this. comfort me, friends! :crying1:

at the end of the day, i will still get to see britney and have an amazing time at the show, but i've been planning to do the M&G for three years now and the trip was finally booked and i blew it by waiting to buy the britney tickets. i'm trying to look on the bright side and say i can save the money and put it aside for a M&G next time she goes on tour, but who knows when that will be?!? and i really don't want to go back to vegas another time just to meet her, since that's another like $350 for flight and hotel.

Listen sweetie you already have the most expensive part saved up just take a deep breath go back to work and save up again for the next round of PoM dates or something. If you waited 20 years for this it will definitely be worth waiting another month or two and saving up the cash

33 minutes ago, Mario Posey said:

Listen sweetie you already have the most expensive part saved up just take a deep breath go back to work and save up again for the next round of PoM dates or something. If you waited 20 years for this it will definitely be worth waiting another month or two and saving up the cash

well the only thing is my trip to vegas is already booked. so i'm still going to the show but buying a regular ticket. i guess i could always put the $1500 away for a M&G her next tour (if that ever happens) or maybe go back to vegas next year (but then that's added expense of a second trip!)

i wanted to meet her NOOOWWW!

is there any chance that they might make more available at any point?

41 minutes ago, Oh My Stars said:

Lol but what if they spent all that money and get thrown out?!

29 minutes ago, Stifler's Mom said:

at least he said it to her face :bgrin:

I'd be scared to say it too :quirkney: 

But I'd wear a t-shirt with a screen-grab from the original Make Me video :tehe: 

You can get great seats/standing with the money you saved up, you'd still have a great time being that close to the Queen :feelingmyself:

Archived