I've been watching news, seeing all this hate... Tell me is it wrong if Godney doesnt want to watch people get killed in her video?

TOUCHMEANGEL

Everything happens for a reason...The video had been shot in advance so that it could be premiered same day when the song was out...controversy was the direction but Orlando & Nice tragedies happened which made Britney think again and she decided not to release it and went for the alternative video...I tried to imply it as why the video was not released in the first & second week but people didn't understand

http://www.breatheheavy.com/exhale/index.php?/topic/713048-will-the-video-be-out-this-week/

http://www.breatheheavy.com/exhale/index.php?/topic/713751-video-is-finished-but-britney-is-not-liking-it-rca-loves-it/

She doesn't want to see people get killed in her video after those tragedies...she is a nice person you know...

Being too **** is not the problem, killing people is! 

Even though it cost a lot, the original video must not be released after so many horrible things like Orlando & Nice tragedies.... 

I know the Army is very disappointed but please forgive her! God bless Britney i'm so sad...

We still have the 2nd single (not Private Show) & the album to look forward to. An urban single can do wonder for the album...

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But they can that edit honestly or manipulate it in a different way.

Edit: Btw, thank you for continuous positive threads, and your mediabase threads everyday. It's really refreshing and a great source of motivation. The future of Make Me is uncertain, but it's been kept alive because of amazing fans like you 

54 minutes ago, BritneyRocksMe said:

Edit: Btw, thank you for continuous positive threads, and your mediabase threads everyday. It's really refreshing and a great source of motivation. The future of Make Me is uncertain, but it's been kept alive because of amazing fans like you 

Considering the current status, strategy for the singles should be changed...I hope the alternative video gain enough streams for Make Me to jump onto Top 10 Billboard... the song is quite good it deserves to become a Top 10 BB hit. AT40 debut will help it a bit...i will give B-Army some advice later...

Album success is more important because we still have the other singles...

I do appreciate your positivity and the radio threads....but gimme a break. The reshooting of the video probably had zero to do with real life tragedies.

If that's how you wanna explain it to yourself cool, lord knows we won't get an actual explanation.

Still totally ready for a new Brit album tho. 17 tracks!!!!

15 minutes ago, 3isacharm said:

If that was the case... They could have removed that part. That's it! 

Not scrapped per the whole thing. I'm sure something else happened

unfortunately the concept had been approved, the director had the right to refuse...some directors don't wanna remove important parts because the story will be changed to a point it becomes meaningless as you can see in ther alternative video...they're difficult they didn't agree to do or release meaningless videos because it might affect their reputation...the song was out so Team B had no choice they had to go for an alternative video immediately...

Archived