Made a big life change and it's pretty scary (new vlog)

• Leader
10 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

Damn a bit dramatic I thought something was terribly wrong smh! Was that click bait? I was truly worried about you man smh πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™‚οΈ Β NotΒ surprised you ignored my comment in the Vlog thread leading up to this one!

Sorry not sorry but that was a bit dramatic just for choosing to workout at another gym smhΒ 

Huh? Definitely notΒ clickbait. I made a huge life change and it is scary :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

I have had the same coach for almost 8 years, someone whom I've seen daily and had countless experiences with. This was a really huge deal for me. Life changing.Β 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
  • Leader
4 minutes ago, slave4you said:

Dude... like... can we get a grip here? I don't want to take your emotional struggle and rip it apart. Admittedly I'm not familiar with most of your vids.Β Β butΒ you made a video telling us you are 'taking a break'Β from crossfit,Β to go to a normie gym... (and managed to plug 2 brands in the process....) It makes me wonder if you are even living in our world?? Regardless of the current state of the world/pandemicΒ . This video would be almost as bizarre in 2019.Β 

I know a lot of people use fitness as an escape and it's the one thing that is "healthy"Β that can keep their mind off the real issues that they have trouble with. But come on... this falls under 'bizarre behavior' ... people are dying, Kim!Β 

Wow. The brands I "plug" are my former coach's businesses. Just wanted to give him a shout-out.Β 

I'm bummed with the comments thus far. Guess that's what I get for putting my personal life on the Internet lol.Β 

• Leader

I literally cried all last week about this. It was a huge, life changing decision to me. I grew up as a gymnast with the same coach basically my entire life. The sport of fitness is intimately part of my life. Think of it this way: this would be like me saying I'mΒ leaving BreatheHeavy (which I'm not, but that's how important WADBOD was to me).Β 

• Love 2

I didn’t watch the video yetΒ but as a Libra, I can relate to your struggle on making a decision. As a physical therapist, I can understand why it’s important for you to have the best fit for you. As a gay, I’m hoping for a thirst trap in my DMs.Β 
Β 

Like, anyone who wants to send me a thirst trap, my DMs are open. Thanks.Β 

• Love 3
  • Leader
5 minutes ago, Sealed_With_A_Chris said:

Does your ex workout at your old place? I have questions lolΒ 

Β 

....but it takes a lot to implement a life change, sounds like this all comes from a breakup.Β 

Haha definitely not. I have been single for a few years.

My friend said breakup but was joking. He was referring to me leaving my gym.πŸ₯΄

1 hour ago, Jordan Miller said:

Wow. The brands I "plug" are my former coach's businesses. Just wanted to give him a shout-out.Β 

I'm bummed with the comments thus far. Guess that's what I get for putting my personal life on the Internet lol.Β 

Nothing wrong with what you’re going through man, however it’s a pandemic and a virus and massΒ shootings going on as well as unemployed people and scared kids at this time! Β I’m sure it’s personal and scary to you however it was just dramatic and with everything going on in the world I thought something was terribly wrong!

Im glad that’s not the case but this seemed like a wind up and I genuinely was worried about you man glad you’re ok no shade no tea!

• Love 3
26 minutes ago, slave4you said:

Dude... like... can we get a grip here? I don't want to take your emotional struggle and rip it apart. Admittedly I'm not familiar with most of your vids.Β Β butΒ you made a video telling us you are 'taking a break'Β from crossfit,Β to go to a normie gym... (and managed to plug 2 brands in the process....) It makes me wonder if you are even living in our world?? Regardless of the current state of the world/pandemicΒ . This video would be almost as bizarre in 2019.Β 

I know a lot of people use fitness as an escape and it's the one thing that is "healthy"Β that can keep their mind off the real issues that they have trouble with. But come on... this falls under 'bizarre behavior' ... people are dying, Kim!Β 

There’s nothing wrong with what he’s doing. Let people live their life. If you’re too scared to go out the door then stay in. Let others live.

• Love 3

Damn be careful man people have it rough and wont see this as very ugh ya know the right way. I feel you on the gym transition but you seem a little too emotional on this one but I cant neglect your feelings. I get emotional just trying to go to the gym hoping no one sees my thinning hair but thanks to covid its put out there but hey it's just hair and hey its just a new routine for you.Β 

Plus I think people are missing the point it's not the gym but the relationships you will miss, but If their friends and you didn't move you can still see them.Β 

Keep on blogging, but throw in some empathy and you'll gain some more respect.Β 

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Γ—
Γ—

We noticed you're using an ad blocker Β :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated πŸ’œΒ Β 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. πŸ™

I've disabled ad block