BTS Fandom is Going In On Lady Gaga Over Grammy Win

6_INVG5UhBZq0OSPb1ECurQt8vInDIR509rRdeOv

The BTS Army is going in on Lady Gaga for her win with Ariana Grande for Best Pop Duo/Group at the 2021 Grammys. This is the first time in Grammy history that an all female line up has won this award. This should be a time of celebration, not only for Gaga and Ariana, but for all women. Unfortunately, the BTS fanbase thinks otherwise. 

The Army has been leaving deplorable, hateful, homophobic rants on Lady Gaga's socials as well as other pages congratulating them. The fandom is claiming the Grammys are corrupt as they would pick two white women over People Of Color. Thoughts?

gaga-bts.jpg.170483125837a0291b0a4cb2d97bc7bf.jpg

Related:

• Haha 2

Copying and pasting what I said:

They're being disgusting saying "Gaga deserved to get r*ped after all". The ARMY needs to stay in their lane given how BigHit (their company) mentioned in a letter toward the Grammy about B T S's donation for Black Lives Matter to sway the voters. As someone who likes B T S it's literally embarrassing and I know the ARMY be trying to get this Western validation to drag other (Korean) artists. I know Jordan doesn't want this here but I can't help and say the ARMY be trashing Gaga and Ari calling them White when Dynamite's writers were literally white and keep in mind ROM WAS WRITTEN BY A BLACK WOMAN (NIJA CHARLES)! Army getting real brave when K-pop is literally anti-Black and B T S has been dragged multiple times for their racist mess, they're lucky their BLM donation saved them within the GP eyes! The song and the Grammy letter was a whole mess, the boys deserve a Grammy for a better song and BigHit needs to learn how to write a letter if anything without bragging about helping Black people. Also the ARMY be betraying. BTS literally took a viral pic with Ari and said how they want to collaborate with Gaga and love ROM, hang it up flat screen!

tw// r*pe, victim blaming, funny they talk about xenophobia and then be all misogynistic  

EDIT 2:
On the bright side, there is some love! As the should as BTS said they love ROM:
EFB83-FCB-E111-4-D86-A3-F2-4-AD9418-BFC0
  • Love 6
  • Like 1
  • Content Curators
12 minutes ago, CaulkDestroyer said:

Legit question: How are these guys considered people of color

b9de7-54447126_298423970785420_389833548

when they are more pale than these two?

Lady-Gaga-and-Ariana-Grande-Drop-New-Song-and-Music-Video-for-Rain-on-Me-2.jpg?quality=86&strip=all

I may be saying this wrong, but do they mean the Grammys are picking white women over people of different ethnicities/race? Or are BTS considered POC?

Also the BTS Army are disgusting. YES I know not all of them are so hateful, but to get over 100K dislikes a few hours after the Gaga win shows a lot. Just imagine how many more dislikes it will have in 24 hrs span. 

I don't know if your question is serious tbh. POC generally refers to anyone who's not white.

• Like 6

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block