Lady Gaga and Ariana Grande's "Rain On Me" wins Grammy for Best Pop Duo/Group Performance

8 minutes ago, Thelegendarybritney said:

Not all the bts stans are attacking ha :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw: know your place girlies Gaga made a bop and you know it

They're being disgusting saying "Gaga deserved to get r*ped after all". The ARMY needs to stay in their lane given how BigHit (their company) mentioned in a letter toward the Grammy about B T S's donation for Black Lives Matter to sway the voters. As someone who likes B T S it's literally embarrassing and I know the ARMY be trying to get this Western validation to drag other (Korean) artists. 

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
8 minutes ago, Thelegendarybritney said:

Not all the bts stans are attacking ha :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw: know your place girlies Gaga made a bop and you know it

What these ***** 14 year old girls fail to realize is that the rest of us dont decide talent and creativity based on asian boys with abs who take their shirt off and pretend to be gay for their teammates :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: 

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Leader
1 minute ago, IAmJustAKnee said:

They're being disgusting saying "Gaga deserved to get r*ped after all". The ARMY needs to stay in their lane given how BigHit (their company) mentioned in a letter toward the Grammy about B T S's donation for Black Lives Matter to sway the voters. As someone who likes B T S it's literally embarrassing and I know the ARMY be trying to get this Western validation to drag other (Korean) artists. 

Please let's leave this kinda energy on Twitter. That kinda stan insanity logic has no real place on Exhale 😇 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, IAmJustAKnee said:

That is so horrible and now they’re going into Rain on me music video to dislike it and leave nasty comments there too.

i have seen this happened many times before and that’s so so sad. 

the misogynistic tone in here :ohwut_gaga_sunglasses_shocked_surprised_what_huh:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
3 minutes ago, IAmJustAKnee said:

pathetic. And to think this fanbase is mostly made out of young teens (mostly girls aged 11-16) is extremely worrying tbh. These kids are wishing ra*e on people at such an early age, it says a lot about what they will become as adults, it's scary.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, BUWYGF said:

pathetic. And to think this fanbase is mostly made out of young teens (mostly girls aged 11-16) is extremely worrying tbh. These kids are wishing ra*e on people at such an early age, it says a lot about what they will become as adults, it's scary.

Also if You want to drag someone, drag the grammys

why dragging the women? That’s so scary to me how their first instinct was to attack the artists 

• Like 2
13 minutes ago, Thelegendarybritney said:

That is so horrible and now they’re going into Rain on me music video to dislike it and leave nasty comments there too.

i have seen this happened many times before and that’s so so sad. 

the misogynistic tone in here :ohwut_gaga_sunglasses_shocked_surprised_what_huh:

13 minutes ago, BUWYGF said:

9 minutes ago, Thelegendarybritney said:

Also if You want to drag someone, drag the grammys

why dragging the women? That’s so scary to me how their first instinct was to attack the artists 

I know Jordan doesn't want this here but I can't help and say the ARMY be trashing Gaga and Ari calling them White when Dynamite's writers were literally white like :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney: The song and the Grammy letter was a whole mess, the boys deserve a Grammy for a better song and BigHit needs to learn how to write a letter if anything without bragging about helping Black people. Also the ARMY be betraying. BTS literally took a viral pic with Ari and they've complimented Gags, hang it up flat screen!

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, IAmJustAKnee said:

I know Jordan doesn't want this here but I cna't help and say the ARMY be trashing Gaga and Ari calling them White when Dynamite's writers were literally white pleasee and BTS also took a viral pic with Ari. The song and the Grammy letter was a whole mess, the boys deserve a Grammy for a better song.

I do think their time will come and Dynamite isn't their best work either. 

I totally understand what Jordan means but BTS fans going out of their ways to dislike an artist's work, leave horrible misogynistic comments and discredit the hard work that Gaga has been working through so many ups and down in her career to get to the place she is today is just sad to me.

And i stay quiet when Ed sheeran won best pop vocal album in 2018 tho :ohreallylol_tiffany_pollard_miss_ms_new_york_ny_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe_cackle: learn from me.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block