Demi left with brain damage after 2018 OD and had 3 strokes and a heart attack

2 minutes ago, ColdAsFire88 said:

I do too but on the other hand I’m wondering why she has waited almost two years to publicly address this :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

If my health went thru this amount of trauma I would either be vocal from the start or just disappear and live a different life :ririshade1_rihanna_annoyed_window_bye_irritated_mad_black:

She was never made for this. 

I'm being honest. To delete social media cos of a stan base aka the lambs. 

Everybody learned that day I believe not to say anything about Mariah Carey,  they will come. 

They even come for celine Dion fans and whitney fans. 

They are brutal, they're even proud to go to Facebook jail for their queen. 

If you can't handle trolls, than why are you in this era of entertainment with social media built around it. 

• Love 1

It’s sad to hear, and it’s nice she’s sharing her story, I wish she wasn’t using it to get views for her documentary and sales for her soon to be released album; she’s exploiting herself for financial gain when she could have talked about this to her younger fans and maybe help teach them about the risks of ***** and alcohol 

• Love 2
3 hours ago, ColdAsFire88 said:

I do too but on the other hand I’m wondering why she has waited almost two years to publicly address this :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

If my health went thru this amount of trauma I would either be vocal from the start or just disappear and live a different life :ririshade1_rihanna_annoyed_window_bye_irritated_mad_black:

Yes but to be fair, we can't invalidate her experience because it took her a long time to talk about it. Like that's not right. Especially because attempted suicide and **** use are incredibly difficult things to talk about. It's very personal and can be really embarrassing and hurtful to speak on.:kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

• Love 3
  • Like 2
11 minutes ago, Gayseus911 said:

How long is this "I've been a victim of ***** and almost died for the 30th time" gonna continue?  I get her battle with **** addiction and informing younger people with the struggle but is she gonna base 75% of her career on that? like girl I get it but can you talk about something else? :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

I know this comes off bad but i agree you. I get that it's her life having so many issues, but I used to stan her and after the over the last 3 years she's been problematic and her music hasn't been it for me. I think shes super talented and she was a big musical figure in my teens but it's the same thing over and over. And the fact that she's releasing her album around the time of the docu-series doesn't sit well with me. Idk, whenever there is financial gain while promoting any type of trauma seems...kinda gross in an exploitative way :ehidk_britney_um_eek:

• Like 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block