Farah Galfond asks Diane Sawyer to apologize to Britney after the "Framing Britney Spears" documentary

6 minutes ago, NewDisplayName said:

I want this **** to apologize..  it was the hardest period (for public perspective) for Britney.. and not only she everyone who attend there should felt that they are really mean people and *** MTV this too.. 

wish I've been famous just to say how bad they were acting and how ugly they are and defend Britney.. Many artists who met Britney loves her but not stood for her as she deserves I guess (even they are saying really nice things about her like zoe saldana, Miley, Paris etc)

Wow, I remember that and back then it was almost the norm. Was that Rihanna laughing about the hairless ******* comment? 

• Like 2
11 minutes ago, NewDisplayName said:

I want this **** to apologize..  it was the hardest period (for public perspective) for Britney.. and not only she everyone who attend there should felt that they are really mean people and *** MTV this too.. 

wish I've been famous just to say how bad they were acting and how ugly they are and defend Britney.. Many artists who met Britney loves her but not stood for her as she deserves I guess (even they are saying really nice things about her like zoe saldana, Miley, Paris etc)

Wth is wrong with this lady. 

• Like 1