Sabrina Carpenter's new song "Skin" addresses drama with Olivia Rodrigo

• Leader

Sabrina Carpenter released a new song titled "Skin." It's a response to Olivia Rodrigo's #1 hit "Drivers License." Fans think "Drivers License" is about her ex Joshua Bassett and Sabrina Carpenter. Love triangle dramz :bang_gun_dance_boom_blue:

I didn't actually know about any of this drama until doing a little digging. :zoomzoom_britney_annoyed_irritated_blink:

Sabrina is smart for this. 

Listen below. Thoughts?

Related:

drama.jpg.f936f20ca6569ca819208c6d68be62ab.jpg

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, hxpnxl said:

so i'm officially old i guess who are these people :clownery_makeup_meme:

Same :katycream_perry_witness_nod_yes:

I love Dua right now because she is the epitome of a pop star. Good music videos, hot magazine shoots, an era full of performances and surprises. Why is every new pop star so lazy. And not everyone has to sing about their personal lives now. There is so much depressing music out there right now... I miss fun pop songs :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block